17th Chapter "Prank"

Rach POV

Bekah and I are setting up the merch stand and signing area while Lili and the other girls are getting the boys ready. I see a girl off in the distance with a baby in her arms. As she walks closer I can see that she has tattoos and has her hair dyed with multiple colors. She finally reaches the table and I freak out because I recognize it to be mine and Bekah's most favoritest friend from back home. I scream out her name, "AMANDAAAA!!!"

Then Bekah looks up and jumps over the table and bear hugs Amanda making sure to not squish the baby. Bekah and I both kiss her on her cheeks at the same time. Next thing I know Amanda is hugging me with both arms while Bekah is having fun with the baby.

I just laugh at it then I come up with an idea. "OMG guys I just came up with the bestest idea ever."

Bekah being her all-knowing-mind-reading-person says, "Freak out CC or Ashley with the baby saying it's either yours or mine?"

I just scowl at her and Amanda just laughs then stops. She's looks between both me and Bekah with the her devilish idea grin. "I have a plan where we can freak out both," she said.

Bekah and I look between each other then back at her. We both end up grinning back at her while nodding our heads. After setting up the areas we finally head to where the boys were at with everyone that's with us. We sent Amanda back there before us so she could inform the other girls about what's going to happen.

Bekah and I are carrying little Alana as we head back to the room. During the time that we were setting up Bekah, Amanda, and I would alternate turns with her. Especially Bekah and I since she had to be on her best behavior with us so the boys will believe it.

When we got to the door we both looked at each other and nodded our heads, then looked at Alana she just smiled. Bekah was holding Alana so I opened the door and walked in with Bekah behind me.

When we entered all of the girls ran up to Alana. But not Amanda I mean she did but for only a little while. While Bekah and I were being asked a lot of questions, the guys just stood there lined up behind the girls with confusion all over their faces.

Bekah finally left the ambush(aka five girls plus me) and went over to the guys. Andy actually took Alana from Bekah and was playing around with her just like she was earlier. All of us girls just laughed and waiting for the question to come out of one of the guys mouth. After a while of just watching Andy and Alana Jake finally asked. "Sooo uhm don't mean to be a downer but whose baby is this any way?"

Bekah and I took each other's hand and said simultaneously, "Ours." We said it with a smile and looking into each other's eyes longingly. Everyone just turned their heads towards us and Alana crawled over to us. I picked up her little ginger hair smiling self. I was giggling due to the fact of Bekah tickling her.

Jinxx was the one who asked the other question, "How? Did y'all adopt her?"

We shook our head no and I looked at Bekah, who was looking at me, and I nodded my head. So she looked down and then said, "I used to be a boy but I had surgery to make me a girl. When I was a boy Rach and I hung out a lot. We hung out so much that we ended up falling for each other. One day things happened between me and her due to the house being empty. Then nine months later Alana came along. During the nine months I had my transformation. Even though Rachel's parents already thought I was girl. Rach and I had our friend Amanda *points to her* take care of Alana due to us being away."

After her explanation we kissed each other, which was so weird since we hadn't kissed each other in like a year due to a truth or dare. Amanda and my stupid brain being the culprits. When we separated from the kiss the girls were awing. Juliet and Sammi Doll were even wiping tears from their face. Jake and Andy came up to us and patted us on the back.