Chapter 11

A/N: To clarify, Jimin in this story is not little, angels. He is cute, innocent and too pure for this world. So don't mistake him for a little because of his behavior💜Mochi is cute and fluffy🥰

Taehyung was peacefully admiring his mochi who was sleeping cutely while sucking his thumb finger. Taehyung cooed at his mate who looked absolutely like a baby. He looked like a fluff ball and very small. After picking Jimin from Jin's bedroom, he made to lie his mate on his bed.

Right now they were in their bedroom, and Taehyung made sure to tuck blanket for his mochi. His eyes slowly wandered towards the wounded hand of his mate, and he held back his groan.

Taehyung softly brushed Jimin's pink hair and he rubbed the chubby cheeks smoothly. Taehyung could melt by the softness. Jimin looked like a cotton candy stuffed inside a blanket. Taehyung gently took Jimin's hands, where the dead vampire sunk his teeth on. His parents put band aid on the wound and he was happy that his mate didn't lose much blood.

Deep inside he was furious about the attack and he was damn sure to confront this to his enemy clan Jung and Mins. He needed to make a meeting with them.

Since vampires does not sleep, Taehyung spent his whole night admiring his mochi who was leaving soft snores and was drooling lightly. Taehyung wished he could hug the fluffy ball but he knew Jimin would jolt up from his sleep. Since his body was cold, while Jimin would be warm.

Taehyung didn't know how long he had been staring at the boy, the sunlight from the window hit his baby's beautiful face. Taehyung slowly hid the sunlight by placing his hands above Jimin's face and smiled by seeing Jimin lightly moving.

He decided to buy some ingredients for breakfast, since Jimin doesn't drink blood. He plopped down from the bed and walked to the open window. He pulled the drapes down and looked back to see his mate cuddling his pillow. Taehyung knew that Jimin was smelling his scent, and it was an advantage for him since Jimin would long for him quickly.

Taehyung walked out of the bedroom by closing the door slowly. He halted once he came across Jin's room. He gently knocked on the door to have some talk with his hyung. He was kind of worried about his brother and his mate. He knew how much the other started to develop feelings for him.

Taehyung gave his boxy smile when he saw the door opening. Jin was looking tired and his eyes were still red.

"Hey hyung. Good morning!" Taehyung tried to light up Jin's mood but ended up with a flick on his forehead.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Tae slowly rubbed the spot where his brother flicked. Jin simply chuckled and wished him a morning. Before Tae could speak he heard Jimin's loud screams. Jin and Tae glared at each other with shock, and Tae rushed to his bedroom using his vampire speed.

He opened the door quickly and felt like his heart would break, only if he had one. But the sight of Jimin crying while wiggling his hands and legs was breaking him. He ran towards his mochi who was crying with his closed eyes, and shouting for help.

"Somebody help u-us. W-We got k-kidnapped." Jimin hiccuped his words and cried loudly. His sobs were overtaking his words, and no one could understand what he was mumbling inside his hands.

"Minnie, hey. It's me. See." Taehyung tried so hard not to touch his mate. He was reaching for Jimin's tshirt and pulled a little to make his mate jump in shock. Jimin opened his eyes and jerked a little when he felt someone tugging him.

With eyes full of tears, he removed his hands from the face, and cried with a cute pout.

"M-Mister, y-you. W-Where is Kookie? T-That meanie hurt my Kookie." Jimin started to cry while thinking about his friend.He clutched on Tae's green sweatshirt and bit his lips while waiting for the answer.

On the other side, Tae felt very bad for his mate. He could tell how much Jungkook meant to him. Tae whispered sweet words to Jimin, and said everything was okay.

"Y-You saved us?" Jimin asked cutely with big eyes looking at Taehyung curiously. Tae coughed for sometime to gather some lies to tell to his mate.

"Uhm yeah. My hyung and I were coming from super market, and heard someone shouting. W-We both saw you and Jungkook. So we t-took that meanie guy to police station and you guys to our house."

Taehyung lied to the beautiful face which was eagerly nodding to his reply. Jimin believed the beautiful lie and wiped his tears with his cute tshirt paw.

"Kookie is okay? C-Can I see him, mister? Pretty please." Taehyung felt like he was melting by the sweetest voice. How could he say no to the boy who was looking exactly like a puppy with a pout.

Taehyung nodded and walked Jimin to Jin's room. Jimin ran to sleeping Jungkook and started to hug his best buddy. Jin who was standing near Jungkook was surprised by the sudden visit. He looked at Tae, who in turn gave an apologetic eyes. But Jin seemed to understand.

"Kookie, Minnie is here. I am okay. Y-You and I will be okay." Tae and Jin looked at Jikook buddies and smiled seeing the closeness.  Tae stiffened when he saw Jimin turning to look at him.

"M-Mister, why is Kookie not opening his eyes.? Why is his neck wrapped with a bandage." Jin's eyes widened by the question. He looked at Tae for some help.

"Uh, Jungkook had some wound on his neck. And the doctor has told that it would take time for him to wake up." Jimin seemed to nod to his reply, and Jin sighed by the action. They both saw how Jimin was trying to explain about the meanie guy and he won't get any gifts from Santa, since he was a bad guy.

Taehyung and Jin decided to leave them alone and have some private time. They both walked out from the bedroom and released a heavy sigh.

"Wow, that was close call." Jin puffed out some air and rubbed  his face with his hands. Tae nodded to his hyung's words.

"How is Jungkook, hyung? Is he taking well?" Jin looked at Tae and gave a fainting smile.

"He is good Taehyung ah. Mom just checked him in the morning. My blood had spread inside his body. He is breathing properly. Just like dad, he is half human and half vampire."

"So he will breathe, cry just like humans?" Tae looked at Jin confusedly.

"That's what mother said. He will have vampire powers. To be specific, he is more powerful than us. His both human and vampire power gives him the strength." Taehyung nodded to his hyung's words, and looked back to see Jimin singing a song for Jungkook.

Jin and Tae couldn't help but smile at the scene. Finally their mates were with them in their house. But everything would soon burst out once Jungkook wakes up. And they were waiting for that day.