Chapter 4

Jungkook and Jimin were on their way to college on the motorcycle.

"Kookie, you still haven't answered my question." Jimin pouted and folded his hands but Jungkook couldn't see since he was the one pedaling.

"About what hyung?"

"About yesterday. Why didn't you listen to them when they were calling us inside their house."

Jimin had been asking the same question, since the other both seemed to be a gentleman, and were kind enough to offer them a drink, and also gave a big tip.

"Hyung, that's the plan."

"What plan Kookie?" Jimin leaned before and hugged Jungkook's waist to keep him in balance.

"If we said okay then they would think us just like others."

"What are you saying?"

"Hyung, I bet they wouldn't have slept yesterday night."

"You are so mean, Kookie."

"Why hyung?"

"You didn't see me at all huh? I couldn't sleep yesterday night. Do you know that?"

"What happened?"

"Because the mosquitoes were biting me." Jimin pouted making Jungkook laugh.

"Hyung I am sorry. But what I am saying is they won't sleep because they will be thinking about us."

"About us? Why? Is it because they want the money back?" Jimin gasped and was afraid that they would take away the tips.

"No hyung, because we rejected their offer."

Jungkook stopped his vehicle at the parking, and got down following Jimin.

They both picked their bags and started walking to their class.

"You saying, they will think about us?"

"Yes hyung, because they are handsome, and we didn't bother about it."

"Then why did you dress up well yesterday?"

"To tempt the handsome man."

"Tempt? Short form of temperature?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin in disbelief who was having puppy eyes and pouted lips.

"What am I gonna do with you? Be grateful that I am with you."

"I am always grateful for you Kookie." Jimin showed his eye smile, making Jungkook grin.

They both were enrolled in same college, same courses, since both of them didn't want to be alone.

"Hyung, we must pay the tuition fee."

"I know, Jungkook."Jimin heavily sighed and sat on his seat while nodding.

Jungkook and Jimin placed their notebooks on the table, waiting for their teacher.

"Jungkook do you think they will come to the shop today?"

"Why do you ask hyung?"

"Because they will give us tips." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders saying, he doesn't know. Jimin nodded and suddenly he remembered something.

"Kookie, this is our last semester. What are you planning to do after college?"

"Going to marry a rich guy."

"Kookie.." Jimin whined making Jungkook to laugh at his reaction.

"It's the truth hyung, but besides that I am interested in art. Maybe I could draw."

"That's what we are doing right now Kookie."

"I know, but maybe I could sell my drawings or start an art gallery."

"Wow, that's amazing."

"What about you hyung?"

"Me? I will probably work somewhere to earn money, so that we could buy an apartment, and a art gallery studio too."

"Hyung why do you always think about my passion? What is yours?"

"To be honest, I don't have any, Kookie. I want to live happily with my family, but they kicked us out. So you are my family now." Jimin smiled innocently making Jungkook feel tears in his eyes.

"Hyung, don't make me cry." Jimin giggled and hit his chest playfully.

They both were in their own world talking about stuffs and the bell rang indicating them the start of the school. Their teacher came inside with a happy face, and students were coming one by one to the class.

"Okay class, I am pleased to announce that there are two new students attending this course." Many students started to whisper, but Jimin and Jungkook were busy in calculating the money to save up for their tuition fees and rent.

Two handsome men came inside the class making everyone gasp by their beauty.

"Oh my god they are so hot."

"I am wet just by seeing their faces."

"Alright introduce yourselves." Miss.Kim asked them and they cleared their throat to speak.

"I am Kim Taehyung." A dark low voice made Jimin to look up and his eyes widened when the new student was already looking at him and smirking.

"I am Kim Seokjin." Jungkook also looked up to get shocked by the handsome man who was boring glances at him.

"We are brothers. Hope you take care of us." Both of them said in unison making the class cheer and clapping their hands.

Except two people who were looking in disbelief from what they just saw.

"Kookie, are you seeing what I am seeing?"

"I think so Hyung."

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other and turned their attention to the new students who were standing there with a big smirk on their faces.