Fury

Edit: If you enjoyed this chapter you're lucky I didn't delete it because WHAT THE FUCK IS IT 18 yo me needs to touch grass and do her homework jesus fucking christ I'm so sorry, please read my new and better story, save yourself.

"So Adrien's your friend huh?" I did say that. "Uhh, yeah. Kinda. I haven't told him anything though!"
"Well you've told him enough that he knows we're sleeping together! And then he sleeps with me? I'm so confused right now!" She stormed about her room in a fit. I sat on the chaise and watched her feeling bad. I'm really fucking up her emotions. I can't see her again as Adrien. As much as she'll want to. It will also give me more time to think about my feelings for her. She stopped in front of me and made a worried face. "What if last night ruined everything for me and him?" I stood up quickly and walked to her. "Hey hey hey, everything's okay. He definitely likes you if he did all that...stuff with you." Shit shit shit. I'm leading her on even more. "I hope you're right. God, I just don't want this to keep happening and then he just wants to be friends, you know?" I wanted to scream. I was digging a hole for myself. She rested her hands on my chest and banged her head against it. "I'll never be good enough." Her words were breaking my heart. I grabbed her hands and she looked up at me. "Don't say that. You are more than good enough. I mean, look at you!" She blushed and let out a soft smile. "I personally enjoy our nights together, there's no doubt Adrien didn't." I looked her up and down. "Wait, please tell me you wore the shorts." She laughed and rolled her eyes. "Yes, I wore the shorts."
"Oh yeah, he probably couldn't resist you then." It was true. Those fucking shorts did some things. She was blushing brightly. "Maybe you should try some other things on. If you know what I mean."
"Like...lingerie?" She smiled. I nodded and bit my lip. "I might have some." She turned away and walked to her closet. She turned around and blushed at me. "Promise you won't judge?"
"You know I'm going to love it." She quickly stripped of her clothes and pulled on a strappy pink set:

It fit her curves perfectly. She looked at herself in the mirror and spun around. I looked at her in awe. "Maybe it's too much?" I stood up and walked over, standing behind her. "No no, it's perfect actually." Everything about her drove me nuts. Marinette deserved the fucking world. I couldn't stand seeing myself 'breaking up with her'. I couldn't do that with Ladybug either. I was nowhere close to deciding. She snapped her fingers at me and I looked down at her. "It's boring isn't it." I widened my eyes. "No! You look fucking amazing Marinette." I wrapped my arms around her and held her against me in the air. She held my face and looked down at me. "I hope you aren't, uh...catching feelings." I blushed. "Why would you say that?" She smiled and looked away. "We're really close. Like, really close. And I don't you to be upset if it ends." She said if. She really said if. I wanted to kiss this women. "I promise I won't. I will be sad, but happy for you. You really are special." I set her down and she continued to hold my face. "And I won't be when you end up with Ladybug." I smiled. "Promise."
"Promise." She said booping my nose.
"Obviously, I'm going to enjoy you in this sexy little number you have on before any super model does." I ran my fingers along the straps and lightly kissed down her shoulders. Her nipples were barely visible behind the lace. I run my thumbs over them and pressed lightly. She bit her lip and smiled at me.

Marinette's POV

I felt my pussy lips begin to throb. The wetness building up. I squirmed slightly and bit my lip. He snickered. "You're such a horny little spaz, Marinette." He said seductively. He held his hand softly around my neck and ran his other thumb down my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out him. He smiled and bent his neck down wiggling his tongue against mine before taking me in for steamy kiss. I felt his grip on my neck tighten. I hung my hands on his wrists and moaned as our tongues danced. I slowly reached one hand down and palmed his dick hoping it would wake up. I felt him groan into my mouth and pull away slowly. "You're such a fucking slut, Princess." I bit my lip and looked him in the eyes with lust. "I am for you." He raised his eyebrows at the name and held my neck tighter making my breath hitch. "You're a little slut, huh? You're so fucking dirty, baby." His groaned out into my ear. I moaned as I felt his hot breath hit my neck. His nibbled slightly at my earlobe and I pulled my hand away to reach up to his hair, pulling at it. He quickly grabbed my wrists and yanked them down. He pushed me back onto the chaise. I squeaked and looked up at him with wide excited eyes. He sat next to me and leaned down to my face. "Rub that wet pussy for your kitty ." His said deeply. Without hesitation I reached down and began rubbing my folds through the thin panties. My legs spread wide open, my knees close to my chest. "You're touching yourself like the naughty little bitch you are." I moaned as his words caressed my ears. I loved the way he dirty talked me and degraded me. I looked at him longingly and Batted my eyes before sticking my other fingers into my mouth and sucking them softly. He rubbed a hand up my thigh and smiled. "Finger that little pussy." He said quietly as he pulled my panties down. I quickly stuck my fingers inside myself and let out an airy moan. He held my thigh up and gave it a squeeze before trailing his hand up to my throat and holding my down. He kept my eyes at his as I fingered myself. Moans continuing to escape my mouth getting louder and louder. "Finger that little pussy baby, pleasure yourself for me." I moaned loudly and sped up my thrusting. "I want you to fuck me, I wanna ride your cock." I gasped as he squeezed my throat hard, my mouth wide open as he spit into it. I gasped and stuck my tongue out, his saliva trailing down. He snickered and quickly grabbed my hand pushing it away and replacing my fingers with his. I moaned loudly as his fingers thrusted deep inside me. I swirled my hips around and moaned louder than before. "What do you want baby?"
"I want you." I squeaked out. He paused his thrusting and pressed his fingers against my walls harshly. "I said, what do you want?" I arched my back. "I want you to fuck me, Chat. I want your cock inside me, fucking me hard." He leaned down and stuck his fingers into my mouth replacing my hand again. I sucked my own juices off of his gloved hand and moaned into it. "What do you say?"
"Please kitty." I said and bit my lip. He pulled me up quickly and I straddled over him. He laid back and pulled his zipper down. I grabbed it out of his hand and pulled the rest down quickly, his hard cock springing free and hitting against my stomach. I reached down hastily and grabbed his shaft pumping it. I bit my lip and aligned my entrance up to the tip. I sat down slowly and put my hands on his abs. I leaned forward and arched my back, poking my ass out. I grinded against him and moaned like a slut feeling his dick deep inside of me. He groaned and held my hips firmly. "Ride your kitty." His groaned out. I began bouncing up and down feeling his tip hit deep inside. I rolled my eyes back and nearly screamed. I dug my nails into his skin as I rode him. My legs getting weaker. He spanked me and gave my ass a firm squeeze before holding my hips still and pounding into me. I opened my mouth wider and and felt my stomach heat up and swirl around. Our thighs clapped against each others quickly making my moans stutter. I leaned down onto his stomach making his thrusts hit deeper. I quickly smashed my mouth against his as he slowed his thrusts allowing us to kiss sloppily. His claws dug deep into my ass and I squeaked as he spanked me again. He thrusts picked up as I pulled my mouth away. I held his shoulders tightly and grinded against him harder. Before I even realized it, he flipped me back onto my back. One hand next to my head and the other wrapped tightly around my neck. My legs wrapped around his torso as he began thrusting into me harder. I held both hands around his wrist and looked into his eyes. His dick was hitting all the right spots inside me. I moaned loudly before tightening my legs. "I'm cumming!" I moaned out. I closed my eyes tightly feeling my release. My moans out of control. I felt him pull out and push back in quickly making me jolt. He pulled back out again and let go of my throat. He leaned down to my pussy and caressed his fingers over my cum covered folds. I sat up on my elbows watching as he rubbed my hot cum into my pussy lips. I wriggled my toes around feeling super sensitive. He looked up at me and snaked his tongue down to my folds and flicked it at my clit quickly. I gasped and grabbed his hair pushing his mouth further into me. My legs shook violently. He ate me out messily and I could hear the wet sounds of his tongue against my cum covered pussy. I could tell he was reaching down to his own dick and pumping it as he licked my clean. My body was shaking as I felt my second orgasm build up. My head began to spin and I bucked my hips forward. "Yes make me cum all of over your face!" He groaned into me stuck his tongue straight into my entrance flicking it around. I grabbed his hair tighter and threw my head back. He reached a hand up and rub around my clit as he tongue fucked me. Before I could even warn him I was cumming again. He pulled his face away licking his lips and standing up again. I stared up at him panting as he jerked off against my pussy. His tip rubbing over my clit. "Cum on my messy little cunt." I moaned out. His hand reached up and kneaded my tit as the other stroked his cock against me. I thrusted my hips into dick as he groaned. He came a full heavy load onto my cunt, his tip mixing around our juices. He groaned out my name a few times before pulling me onto the ground on my knees by my hair. I looked up at him and opened my mouth knowing what he was doing. "I don't think it's fair that his little slut came twice." He says holding my chin up. I pant up at him and stick my tongue out. He beats his still erect cock against it and shoves it down my throat making me gasp into it. He holds my head firmly as he fucks my mouth. I roll my eyes back and moan as his dick hits the back of my throat. Cum and saliva dripping out of my mouth onto my chin and tits. It isn't long before he's groaning louder and louder until his second cumshot spills down my throat. I swallow hard as he pulls out, strings of cum mixed with saliva attaching us. I open my mouth panting and he nods in satisfaction. "My good little cumslut swallowing all of my cum." I smile and hold my tits, rubbing his cum over my nipples. "I love when you fuck me like that, Chat." I say standing back up. He pinches my cum covered nipples in his fingers and leans down for a kiss. I moan into it as I feel him rubbing the fabric into my skin over my nipples with the cum. He pulls on the strap and lets it go, snapping against my skin. I wince in pain and whimper up at him. He chuckles and kisses my neck before walking away towards the window to leave. "I'll see you later, my little slutty princess." I blush and pull my panties back on. "Bye, my kitty."

To be continued...