16

Emmett arrived back from hunting to see his wife sound asleep

Emmett arrived back from hunting to see his wife sound asleep. Hearing the sound of his child's heartbeat made him smile. As long as Edward keeps Bella from here, than Anna won't have to stress. He thought. Seeing her shiver, he covered her up and kissed her head before heading into the kitchen. "Has she ate?"

"Yeah." Esme replies. "She ate not to long ago."

Emmett nodded as Jasper walked in. "I hope you know that no one believes what Bella said."

"I know, but she hates being blamed for something she never did." Emmett said. "Edward's lucky she's still alive."

"Edward doesn't want her around after what she said to Annalise." Jasper said. "I see it's time to go so see you later."

Emmett looked back at his mate and sighed. Esme hugged her son. "That baby is a miracle."

"Yeah he is."
~~~
Annalise was looking through her books as she got all her and her father's belongs out. She smiled as she had things that belong to her brother in a box and what belongs to her in another to be put away later. "Need help?"

"Not really." She replies. "I'm just separating what's mine and what goes to my brother." She tells him.

"Annalise, what am I going to do with you."

"Love me." She tells him.

Emmett chuckled and kissed her head. "I'll set these boxes to your brother to the side." Annalise nodded as Ryan walked in with Rosalie. "Hey."

"What are you doing?"

"Sorting stuff out to my brother."

"Oh."

Annalise laughed as Emmett walked over and turned the tv on. The blonde stopped what she was doing and started to watch tv. Rosalie smiled as she sat beside her and showed the magazine that made Annalise scream. "It came."

"What?" Ryan and Emmett asked.

"Nursery ideas. This should help me come up with an idea that will help me with the room." Emmett kissed her head as she looked at him. "Do you and Ryan want to look?"

"Sure."

Esme walked in so she can point out which one she likes making Annalise smile. She decided that when the others come back that they can circle which room they like. This should be easy.

 This should be easy