21

Annalise watched as Edward tell Bella she had to leave, but she was wanting Edward to leave his true mate behind to go with her

Annalise watched as Edward tell Bella she had to leave, but she was wanting Edward to leave his true mate behind to go with her. "No." Edward tells her. "I have already told you. There is no us. Emberlyn is my mate."

"She's just a baby though. You can still be with me..."

"Bella, she's growing faster than you think." Annalise says. "If Emberlyn wasn't having a day with Rosalie and Alice, she would probably have killed you."

Bella scoffed not believing a word. Edward walked back to Annalise. Bella hated this and walked away to see if she can have some one go with her since Edward refuses. "Wonder how she will feel when Jacob confesses that he has an imprint."

"Pissed."
~~~
Annalise volunteered to stay behind with the kids as everyone went after Victoria. Emberlyn smiled as she walked over to her mom with Annabeth. "Mommy."

"Yes honey."

"I made a bracelet for Edward." She said showing the bracelet. "Do you think he would like it?'

Annalise got down to her daughter's level and smiled at her. "He would love it." She tells her. "Why don't you take it to your room and wait till he gets home."

Emberlyn smiled as she ran to her room and put it up where her secret stash is. Annabeth walked over and showed a drawing of what is of her and Jacob. Annalise smiled as she looked at it. If only those two understand the bond they have with Edward and Jacob.

"Annalise?" She turned and smiled as she walked over to Emmett. "We lost here."

"Why are you wet?"

"He tried to catch her by crossing the treaty line." Edward said as Emberlyn came running.

"Daddy! Edward!"

Annalise smiled, but looked for her niece to see her sound asleep on the couch. Emberlyn ran to her room with Edward behind her. "Let's get food going for the girls." Esme says making Annalise smile as she knew exactly what to fix for the girls.
~~~
"Emberlyn." Edward said as he walked into her room. He saw her in her closet and shook his head. "What are you doing?"

"I made something for you." She tells him as she yawned.

"Ember, I think you need to sleep."

"Here." She said as she walked over to him. "I made this for you."

Edward looked at the bracelet and smiled. He went to say thank you, but saw Emberlyn in bed and smiled. Edward looked at the bracelet and put it on. He walked over and pulled her cover up and kissed her head before checking the windows to make sure they were lock.

Annalise walked in, but stopped as she saw her daughter asleep and Edward closing her curtains so no one can't look in. He walked over and sighed. "She didn't have to make this."

"It was for you and she just wanted you to have it. She never told me why she made that, but I thought it was sweet. Just like Annabeth's drawing." Annalise smiled. "Lets go so she can sleep and discuss what's next."

Emmett walked up there and saw his daughter. "I see she fell asleep."

"Yeah." She said as she kissed him. "We just have to keep her safe from Bella."

"Agree."