9

Annalise stayed in Emmett's arms as they watched the three nomads walk up to them

Annalise stayed in Emmett's arms as they watched the three nomads walk up to them. Annalise had a poker face on, but inside she was scared. Emmett held her tightly as he knew Annalise was scared and also he wanted to protect her. Annalise smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

"Anything for you."

Annalise watched as Carlisle talked to them. She saw a red head that look familiar as did the other two. "Victoria?" Annalise mumbled.

Emmett looked at her wondering why she said that. The red headed looked and gasped. "Anna?"

Annalise nodded but stayed in Emmett's arms. Victoria realized that Annalise is the buff one's mate. Annalise smiled at Emmett and kissed him. She watched the three getting ready to play till the wind blew.

"You brought a snack."

"Great." Annalise said as she looked directly at Bella. Bella was scared and confused as to what was going to happen.
~~~
Annalise sat in her room. Emmett knew she was upset and decided to speak to her. "Anna."

"Yeah."

"I know that your upset about all this."

"Em, she ruined a good day with her scent. I was actually happy that we got to spend the day as a family, but Edward had to bring her. I don't hate Bella, but he knows that she envy's me because we can show our love without you struggling while Edward does."

"That's not our fault, babe. Your not a blood singer. You are my mate and I will show everyone that I love you." Emmett tells her. "Just try to not say anything to her."

"I won't and haven't so she knows about her envy towards me stopped the friendship." Annalise tells him. "Lets get this over with so we can have prom and graduation."

"Than the two of us will go on vacation." Emmett tells her as he pulled her into his arms. "No drama."

"I like that." Annalise said.
~~~
The two stood in the garage listening to the plan. Annalise will go with Alice and Jasper even though she wasn't in danger. Emmett refused to let her be home without protection. Annalise kissed Emmett. "I love you, Emmett."

"I love you, Annalise." He replies. Annalise hugged him as Emmett looked at Alice and Jasper. "Keep her safe." They nodded and Emmett kissed his mate. Annalise smiled into the kiss and pulled away and walked to the car with tears in her eyes.

Alice and Jasper looked at the blonde to see she was trying her best not to cry. Bella shut the door and noticed the look on Annalise's face. Annalise was hurt more from the departure than she was. She looked back as the car drove of to see the heartbroken face of Emmett Cullen who watch the love of his life leave. They really do love each other that much. Bella thought. They'll reunite soon and everything will go back to normal. Hopefully.

 Hopefully