Epliogue

Emberlyn smiled as she stood in her wedding dress. Today she was marrying the man of her dreams. Edward Masen Cullen. The sound of a baby giggling made her smile as she walked over to the balcony to see Helen and Edward. "Oh my baby looks beautiful."

"Just like her mother." Emmett said.

Emberlyn smiled as she turned around and walked over to them. "I know what you two are here for, but I wanted to give you this gift." She said handing it over to them. "I love you guys and your story has inspired me."

The two opened the gift and smiled as the saw the title. The Strong and the Beauty. Annalise smiled as she hugged her daughter and kissed her head. "Thank you, baby."

"You wrote a story about us."

"I didn't use your actual names. Mom's character's name is Anastasia and dad, your name is Everett." She tells him. "The story is slightly different from the one you told me and Edward absolutely loves this book."

They heard Edward telling them that he would like to marry Emberlyn right now making Annalise walk out as Emmett took Emberlyn.
~~~
Annalise stood with her family as she watched Emmett walk Emberlyn down the isle. Memories from the moment she met Emmett to the moment she had Embelyn came back. Who would have known that within three years they would had watched three weddings and watch two give birth.

Emmett walked over and kissed her. "I love you, Annalise."

"I love you, Emmett."

Emmett opened the book as Annalise looked at the front page.

This story was inspired by my parents. This is the story of how the strong met his beauty.

Thank you all for reading this book and giving me the time to update it. Also thank you for reading the journey of Annalise and Emmett. I hope you all enjoy this book as much as I have wrote it even though some chapters were short, but I promise in the future they will be longer.

I love you guys.