11

Annalise smiled as she was dancing with her mate in their room

Annalise smiled as she was dancing with her mate in their room. Esme went to the store to get things for Bella's birthday. "I can't wait to marry you." Emmett tells her. "You'll be a Cullen."

"Of course." She said. "I love you."

"I love you." He replies as he kissed her. Annalise and Emmett have gotten extremely closer since the James incident. Their love is stronger than Bella and Edward's as the other human wants to be turned as Annalise wants to wait for Emmett to be ready. She will not pressure him or aggravate him. That was the hugest decision for them to make.

"You know why I haven't asked yet."

"Cause that is a huge decision."

"Yes, but I do want to spend the rest of my life by your side."

"You will be turned by twenty like I was. I can't live on if your not by my side." Annalise smiled and kissed him. "Thank you for not pressuring me."

"Your welcome."
~~~
Annalise stood with Emmett as they waited for Bella. Over the months, Annalise has become more mature, but acts like Emmett. Bella and her have finally became friends, but Annalise doesn't trust her fully. Emmett kissed his mates head as Ryan and Rosalie stood beside them. "I would like to eat sometime soon, Alice."

"Your not going to starve." Alice replied as she walked downstairs with Bella.

"Finally." Annalise mumbled making Emmett laugh. First was the presents. Annalise hugged Emmett as she felt like something bad will happen. Which not to long she saw Bella trying to open a envelope just to get a paper cut. "Idiot."

Emmett, Carlisle, and Ryan started holding Jasper back as Edward flung Bella causing Annalise to get harmed as a piece of the piano stabbed her in the side. The smell of her blood stopped the commotion making them all look at Annalise. "Anna?"

Annalise looked at the wound and back at Emmett. She fainted from the sight as Emmett rushed to catch her. "I got you." He said as he carried her up to their room.
~~~
Annalise slept throughout the night not knowing about the meeting downstairs. "I will not leave my mate here. She has no one. Her brother doesn't live around here and she will not stay with Bella." Emmett said.

"She's human."

"Till she's twenty which is technically next year." Emmett said. "I refuse to leave her here."

"Emmett, please listen to Edward." Esme said making Emmett look at her in disbelief.

"Till you and Carlisle see that Edward is tearing us apart. I'll be somewhere's with my mate." Emmett said as he went up to his room. Ryan and Rosalie nodded in agreement and walked away.

Jasper sighed and looked at Esme. "They love you, but your not understanding that Annalise will die without Emmett. They felt the pain of being away from each other. Imagine how long it would be till she dies and Emmett kills himself. Anna and Emmett need each other. Just give them that chance." Jasper tells them as he left to pack.

Alice smiled at them already know they will be forgiven thanks to Annalise. She skipped away as Edward looked at them. They weren't siding with him with leaving Annalise behind. Edward walked away to pack and go see Bella the next day. Anna on the other hand still hasn't woken up, but it didn't stop Edward from looking into her mind.

Annalise was dreaming of something coming, but didn't know what it was. That was going to puzzle Edward while their gone.

What do you guys think is coming?