12

Annalise woke up to see she was in a car

Annalise woke up to see she was in a car. "Uhh." She says as she raised up to see Ryan and Emmett in the front and Rosalie in the back with her. "Did I miss something?"

Emmett looked and smiled at her. "Yes."

"I'll fill her in." Rosalie tells them as she started explaining what happened. Annalise was shocked by the news and the more she heard the more harder it was for Annalise to control her anger.

"So Edward wanted you to leave me there after knowing about the time James wanted Bella." Annalise said. "I will deliberately kill him."

"We left because Carlisle and Esme were siding with him. Alice said that they realized their mistake, but we have decided to go for a vacation anyways." Emmett tells his mate. "I won't ever leave you behind."

"That's why I love you. You fault for us." Annalise tells him as she kissed his cheek. "I'm glad your in my life."

"I'm glad your here."
~~~
Annalise smiled that Emmett took them to a beautiful island. Just the two of them and no one else. Annalise was enjoying the sun as Emmett build shelter. He want to build something just for her even though he has to get on to her for trying to help when this is a surprise.

"Can I help now?" Annalise asked.

"No." Emmett replied. "This is a surprise so just enjoy your sunbathing and I will let you know when."

"Your no fun." She mumbled as she did as told.

Emmett looked at her and knew he needed to hurry, but the real surprise was behind them. He had that built way before they had to leave. His just build a shack for her to seat at when she gets hot or to read or whatever she wanted to do.

Annalise snuck up behind him and kissed his neck. "Stop working and spend time with me."

Emmett stopped and carried her off to spend time together.
~~~
The next day, Annalise was watching a movie as Emmett went hunting. She started to think about her life that lead her to Emmett. That was something she'll never regret. Moving to Forks, spending the last few months with her father, and meeting Emmett was worth it.

Her brother called her and told her about his wife expecting another one making Annalise wish she could have children. Emmett knew that was the one thing that Annalise will regret. Not having children, but she would want them with him. Maybe her jumbled up dream.

"Anna?"

"Emmett, I don't know what it is, but there is something coming, but the problem is..." she sighed. "I couldn't see nothing, but dark."

"What does that mean?" He asked.

"I-I don't know."