5

Annalise arrived at the Cullens with Emmett so the Cullens could tell them that Bella has find out the truth

Annalise arrived at the Cullens with Emmett so the Cullens could tell them that Bella has find out the truth. "Emmett, calm down." Annalise tells him as she held his hand. "I can tell them unless Alice saw. "

"Saw what?" Alice asked as Annalise turned.

"Bella finding out." Alice shook her head no. "A quick decision?" Alice nodded. "I know Rosalie and Ryan aren't happy about this, but she has plans to confront Edward today."

"Great." Rosalie said. "She found out." Rosalie looked at Edward. "You just put us all in danger." Annalise was pulled behind Emmett as a fight might break out.

"What about Emmett?"

"Annalise is different." Rosalie tells him. Annalise watched the scene unfold. She sighed and walked out. Jasper watched her go and knew she was blaming herself.

"Emmett." Emmett looked at Jasper. "Annalise is outside." Emmett walked outside and kissed her. Annalise smiled as she kissed him back.
~~~
At school, Annalise was right. Bella was confronting Edward. Emmett hugged her as Annalise sighed. "This is all my fault."

"No it's not." Emmett tells her. Chief Swan arrived looking for Annalise Hathaway. When he saw her with Emmett Cullen, he was glad that she'll have some support.

"Annalise."

"Hi Charlie." She said and noticed the look on Charlie's face. "Is something wrong?"

"Will the two of you follow me?" Emmett and Annalise nodded and followed. They went into an empty classroom. Rosalie, Ryan, Alice, and Jasper listened from across the hall. "Annalise, I'm sorry, but your father was in a terrible accident."

"Is he okay." Charlie didn't reply. "Please tell me!"

"He died on scene." Annalise started crying as Emmett hugged her. Charlie hugged the sad girl. "If you need a place to stay, you can stay with me."

"T-thank you." She replied and looked at Emmett. "Can we go?!" Emmett nodded.
~~~
Annalise was sound asleep when the other Cullens came back. Edward heard what happened and felt bad for the other human. Emmett saw him and grabbed him by the throat. "First, you had to make her feel guilty for knowing about us." Emmett tells him. "She's my mate and now she lost her father."

"Emmett, that's not Edward's fault." She tells him.

"He made her feel bad so all day she was not having a good day and it got worse." Emmett tells Esme. "Since Edward is everyone's damn favorite than I'll fucking leave." Emmett let Edward go and walked away.

"He leaves, I'm going with him." Ryan said as he followed Emmett. Rosalie followed Ryan. Esme sighed not wanting them to leave and knew that they have to prove that Edward is a pick.

"I'm sorry." Edward tells her. "I didn't mean to make it seem like I'm the favorite."

"It's our fault Edward." Esme tells him. "We never saw it, but now I see what Emmett meant."

"We listened to you more than once and never listened to anyone else." Alice replies. "Annalise might not let him leave the coven." They all nodded, but didn't know that Emmett meant it and he was taking his mate with him.

" They all nodded, but didn't know that Emmett meant it and he was taking his mate with him