24

Annalise Taylor Hathaway Cullen stood at the door watching her daughter play with her cousin

Annalise Taylor Hathaway Cullen stood at the door watching her daughter play with her cousin. Bella walked over to the blonde and sighed. "Annalise, I'm sorry for the shit I put you and everyone through. I was so obsessed with staying young forever that I forgot what I wanted in life." She said as Annalise looked at her. "I wanted to be loved and I realized after Leah imprinted on me that I was making the biggest mistake in my life."

"Bella, what you did was wrong, but I am glad that you have finally come to your sense." She said.

"Thank you." Bella said as she looked back at Emberlyn who screamed out from Edward grabbing her. "I'm guessing you all are leaving Forks."

"No." She said. "We're going to be here till Carlisle tells us that its time to go. I'm sure within time that the two of us can be friends."

Bella smiled and nodded as Leigh walked over to them. Annalise smiled as she watched them leave together. "Mommy, can you tell me and Annabeth a story." Emberlyn said.

Bella and Leigh stopped as Leigh wondered how the blonde met Emmett. "Sure, but what type of story."

"The one about you and daddy."

Annalise smiled as she sat down and looked at her daughter and niece as Emmett walked over. "This is the story of how I fell in love with the strongest and the childish man ever..."

"