(Time skip)

A few weeks after Ezra left and joined the UNSC

Chopper was looking through Ezra's com to figure out what was wrong with it and why it was glitching. Taking off the top Chopper began examining the wires and found a couple wires were fried and another two short circuited after repairing the the four wires he plunged the com into his audio port and took all of the recordings out and fixed the problem. Chopper then told Sato and showed him the recordings and Sato felt horrible about what he did, he called the ghost crew along with Rex, Ahsoka, Wolf, and Gregor to the command center.

Kanan: I wonder what Sato wants

Hera: Could be another supply run  or a Search and Destroy mission whatever it is it's clearly important that he wanted us along with Ahsoka and the clones.

The 8 of them walked into the command center and saw Sato along with Chopper there waiting for them.

Sabine: You wanted to see us commander?

Sato: Yes, Chopper has made a discovery and we made a terrible mistake, Chopper if you will. 

He gave a nod to Chopper to play the recording.

"Ezra have you planted those explosives yet?"

"I'm finishing up now."

"I don't care, we need you to detonate them now."

"Kanan isn't it a bit too early? You haven't gotten all the supplies yet!"

"No...I gave you a order...detonate them."

"Ok Kanan, I don't know what you're planning"

Chopper stopped the recording.

Chopper: wah wah wah wap wap

Sato: As you can see his com was glitching out, not too long ago Chopper took Ezra's com and examined it to find what was wrong and told me his com has been damaged by blaster fire possibly during one of their missions and due to the non-stop supply runs I sent you on he wasn't given enough time to repair it. Chopper showed me the com before he fixed it and he had 2 glitched wires and 2 more wires short circuited.

Hera: We kicked Ezra out when the missions wasn't his fault it was ours, what kind of people are we?

Kanan: I yelled at him, called him a terrible Padawan and we even voted him out.

Ahsoka/Rex: Well it's too late to apologize thanks you Ezra is gone and probably doesn't intend to ever return because you guys wouldn't listen to him. 

Their faces said it all, they knew they hurt him and betrayed him and now their regretting it.

Zeb: We can still find him right?

Ahsoka: I wish that were true but he was attacked by imperials and escaped after that he ditched the A-wing and blew it up to erase his tracks, he's not wanting to be found or if he does it'll be weeks maybe months till we find where he jumped.

Ahsoka, Rex, Wolf, Gregor and Chopper left the Ghost Crew and Sato to see their mistake and now they must live with that mistake, if the public were to ever ask what happened to the voice of Lothal, Spectre 6 the sad truth would be he was betrayed by the rebellion all because his com glitched and didn't get time to fix it. Those who stayed by his side wouldn't be judged but those who betrayed him would be called many things and many would question if they should even get help from the rebellion...how do they know they wouldn't do the same to them?

(2 year Time skip brought to you by Ezra getting his ass beat by Thel)

Mendez: Ezra Bridger for the past 2 years you've learned how to be a ODST and a Spartan, you've learned Earths history it's time you get your armor and help us against the banished. We've learned that the rebellion is struggling against the Empire so I suggest it's time we enact the mantle we have a meeting with Lord Hood, Arbiter, The new Ur-didact.