Chapter 2~ Who is he..?

NARRATOR'S POV
.

After posting your cover, you were feeling really anxious, which was common for you...
" What kind of things will they say about me? " was all you could ask yourself any time you made anything on the Internet...

So many other weird questions were going through your mind just now... It honestly stressed you up a bit.

" I need to take a break already... "
You said to yourself and sighed.
You quickly went to your room and wore the most comfortable outfit you had.

You wanted some fresh air, you wanted to finally feel the sweet scent of the streets of Seoul...

So, you left your apartment after deciding to go out and eat something.

You had just ate tho... Which proved that you most likely just wanted to get a simple coffee and some time for yourself and think about life...

YOUR POV
.

It's 9 am. Miyeon will probably be back home for lunch? Maybe only for dinner...

I slowly walked through the streets, I could see many people on their way to their workplaces.
Tho I was more focused in whatever things my phone had to show me...

" Oh! " Something suddenly came to my mind.
" I could go check that coffee shop Miyeon told me to! "
I thought to myself, a sweet smile coming to my face.

I quickly sent a message to Miyeon asking for the adress of the Cafe.
Oh and she answered immediately...

Your phone:

Miyeon
Hey Y/n! It's *******!
Girl how can you think
about eating food after that
breakfast I made for you xD ?!

You

Mi!! You know
I'm a person that eats a lot! 😆

Also I'm feeling a
bit nervous so I decided to go out
and do something other then
staying at home...

Miyeon
Alright! You decide what to do!
I'll see you soon Y/n!

You

See you too!

I turned off my phone and put it in my small bag.
" So that's the adress... It's not that far from here! Walking a little won't hurt me, right? "
I thought to myself, leaving a small sigh as I finally made my way to the address with the help of my mighty phone...

After a bunch of minutes of just walking I found the coffee shop.
" It's so fancy! What else could I expect from Miyeon... "
I thought and smiled as I saw how actually close it was to her work.

I walked in and made my way to sit on a table. It was all quiet and I was already really comfortable.

I ordered a coffee and some sweets!
'Cause why not?

A minute or two later and they had already delivered my things and I slowly ate them...

I actually had a lot of things to think of and, even if I went here to distract myself from those, I still couldn't forget any of it.
" I'll have to find a new job... But what music related thing can I find around here..? " was the biggest question I made to myself.