Chapter 19~ His eyes

YOUR POV
.

Miyeon opened the door after hearing some knocks on it, it was Chan, who came as fast as he could from work.

I was at the sofa, covered in blankets, snuggling myself in them, as soon as I heard Miyeon go to open the door I felt my heart beat faster.

" Hello Miss.Lee "
I heard Chan say.
" Hi Chan, she's in the living room and, by the way, you can call me Miyeon, I don't mind at all "
Miyeon said to him, he nodded and went straight to the living room, where I was.

" Y/n! "

Chan called my name, rushing into the living room and throwing himself onto my arms, embracing me fully into a deep, warm hug.

" Hi Channie " I said, my voice lower than usual.
I shrugged my head on his shoulder and held him closer to me, he did the same, holding my waist and leaving a soft kiss on the crook of my neck.

" I'll leave you two alone, ok? "
Miyeon said, Chan nodded and she left the living room, closing the door slowly.

We stayed some time just hugging each other, I was crying a lot and he was whispering some sweet words to me.

Suddenly, he sighed, then cupped my face with his hands and made me look up at him.
His eyes were staring at mine intensely, he looked determined but with what?

" What do you have on your mind? "
I asked, rubbing my eyes and giving him a small smile.

He took his hands from my cheeks and held our hands together, I giggled a little and he smirked at me.

" Well I was just wondering if... "
He paused, looking back at my eyes, but this time, with a more serious expression.

" If you know who that guy is "

These words were enough to startle me, since I know who he is... or at least have an idea.

I gulped and looked down, thinking about if I really should talk about this.

" Y/n? "
He called my name with a calm voice.
" Yes? "
I asked, still looking down, at our interwined hands.

" You know who he is, right? "

Another one of his questions that caught me off guard...

" You know me too well, don't you Channie? " I said with a sweet tone on my voice.

I looked up at his eyes and nodded, making his expression change, he chuckled and kissed one of my hands softly.

" You want to talk about it? "

He asked with one of his big sweet smiles, I hesitated at first but decided to tell him anyways... He needs to know about this... something I've been hiding for a while.

" Miyeon has to hear this too, does it bother you? " I asked, my eyes still teary, he nodded.
" Of course it's ok! After all she's like a mother to you " he left out a giggle at the end and I laughed too because of what he said about Miyeon.

She came in as soon as I called her name, she even brought a chair from the kitchen and sat next to us.

" Oh my god " she mumbled to herself as she saw us together, holding hands, really close to each other and all that.