Chapter 23~ Approval

YOUR POV
.

Days later...

Me and the 'kids' have been working non-stop on Throne, everyone has been loving it so far!

Wasn't it been disapproved by JYP tho..? Well... That's true... But something amazing ended up happening...

FLASHBACK

Days ago...

  " So who's in? " I asked, looking at their eyes.

  " Wait so we're doing this with disapproval from JYP? " Lee Know asked, a shocked expression across his face and the others' too.

  " Yeah " I said, a smirk showing on my face.
  " We want to make him regret what he said " Chan said, hitting me with his elbow and winking at me after.

I laughed and gave him a big smile.
  " Isn't that too much? " Felix said, laughing after Chan said " That is what Y/n said to us just some minutes ago ".

  " HEY! " I said, pouting my cheeks cutely, " It's the truth tho~ " Chan added, winking at me, I felt my heart beat faster with that.

  " I'll ask it again... " I said, looking at their eyes with an intense gaze.
  " Now that you heard the first version we have of the song and we introduced you the lines and all of those things... " I paused for a moment.

  " Who's in? " I asked, making eye contact with them again.
  " I am! " Felix said, his deep voice startling me a little.

I smirked as I saw Felix's cute eye smile looking at me.
  " SO WHO ELSE IS IN? " I asked, again, sounding more confident now.

  " You can count on me " Lee Know said, smirking back at me.
  " ME TOO! " Jeongin said, smiling brightly at us, I smiled back " How cute~ " I said to myself when I looked at his big smile.

  " Don't forget me please " Seungmin added, raising his hand, " Of course we won't Seungmin, good to have you " I said, smiling at him, he even got up from his seat and highfived me.

Then, I looked over at the 3 members of 3Racha, big smirks and smiles on their faces.

  " Y/n you don't even have to ask that same question to us " Chan said, smiling brightly at me, " We're in "
He added, a big smile stuck on his face, his dimples were showing...

My heart started beating twice faster when I looked at his determined eyes.

  " Hmm " Hyunjin looked unsure about all of this, biting his lip and his hand rubbing his chin.
  " Hyunjinnie~? Are you with us? " I asked with a sweet tone on my voice, seeing how nervous he looked.

He sighed and smiled at me, " Of course I am " he said, making me way more excited now that everyone was as determined as I was to prove that old man wrong.

  " OK THEN... " I said, raising my voice.
  " STRAY KIDS LET'S DO THIS! "
I said, raising my fist up to the air.

Silence...

They all stared at me and I felt confused, " Uh did I do something wrong? " I asked, smiling awkwardly at them.
Chan left a hard laugh and got up from his seat.