Chapter 42~ Thank You

YOUR POV
.

" Thank you Thailand! "

I said and smiled to myself upon seeing so many people cheering and smiling at us right after we finished the song.
I took a good look into the all of the kids's faces, it felt good to see such bright smiles on their faces too.

But, before we could leave the stage, we wanted to show our gratitude to everyone that was supporting us and that made all of this possible.
The 9 of us went as close as we could to the edge of the stage, near the crowd and bowed at them, a deep and long bow.

" THANK YOU THAILAND! "

We all shouted at the same time, repeating what I had previously said.

Tho it seemed like we were about to leave, Chan took a step further and held his mix firmly, we still had some minutes left to talk to the audience and I think he wanted to say some few words before leaving.
" I really need to something before we go... " He said, confirming what I had in mind.
He looked back at the 8 of us with a huge smile on his face, those dimples were showing.
" I would like to thank every single one of you guys for supporting this journey, the journey the 9 of us had together throughout the whole month. It was definitely something new and it was reassuring to see you guys accepting this project "
He said with that big smile stuck on his face. Each time he paused, the crowd screamed and shouted as loud as they could, it was definitely crazy.

" I know a lot has been going on "
Chan said and made another pause, this time it was a longer one.
I'm sure he was just trying to find the perfect words to say what was on his mind and not try to mess things up.

" I know a lot has been going on and I just wanted to say that we have been listening to you and we're more than glad to have every single one of you by our side during these times "
He said and sighed.
" Please look forward to what we will work on as Stray Kids "
He looked back at us for a moment, then back at the crowd.
" And look forward to Yoona and her incredible work too "
He said and I felt a little embarassed to hear that. I even covered my face with my hands because I really didn't want anyone to see how flustered I was...

" Thank you for sticking with us until the very end of this era! Until the very end of Throne and the story we built with it! Many more are bound to come, so please look forward to our future "
Chan said and smiled proudly.

" THANK YOU! " " See you next year! " " Love you guys! "
The kids and I kept saying while leaving the stage with the biggest smiles we could have ever had in our faces. 

I slowly left the stage and that's when something so sudden and rather awful happened.

A sudden feeling of insecurity, where I felt like my whole world was breaking apart behind my back with each step I took. My body felt heavy and I couldn't help but stop smiling and just look into their smiles with regret and sorrow in my eyes.

" Sometimes I wish I just hadn't debut so soon... I would rather have a group of amazing people by my side, people that I can rely onto anytime " Yes, I realized this now but... After spending so much time with them I felt alone whenever I was just a few seconds without listening to their laughs or seeing their smiles.

My opinion on this industry changed a lot since JYP made me that offer and I think it's all thank to how I've learned with these "kids".