Chapter 24~ A new step

YOUR POV
.

19th August, Monday. (9am)

Today was an exciting day, or at least I was extremely excited for today...

  " Good morning everyone~ " I said, a smile on my face as I entered the practice room.
  " Y/n! Good to see you " Felix said, a big smile on his face.
  " Where's everyone? " I asked him since he was the only one there.
  " On their way here I think " he said, looking around and seeing we were the only ones that had arrived.

  " Y/N! FELIX! WE'RE HERE! "
Han suddenly said, the rest of the members behind him.
  " Hello guys! " I said, smiling at them, my eyes widened as soon as I saw Chan.

  " Woah! Your h-hair! " Felix said, seeing the darker color it had now.
  " Ah yeah the blonde hair disappeared " Chan said, looking at me with a smirk on his face.

Chan's hair was a caramel brown color now, my jaw was on the floor just by seeing how beautiful it looked on him.

  " W-Wow! " I said, staring at him, he looked right into my eyes and laughed, running his hand through his hair and winking at me.
  " You like it? " he asked, coming closer to me, I nodded and leaned onto his ear, " You look way more handsome now~ " I said, teasing him.

He laughed and smiled at me, his cute dimples showing.
My heart was racing just by seeing how ethereal he looked.

  " So is everyone ready for practice? " I asked, looking back at the kids and smiling at them, " I'm excited " Hyunjin said with a cute English accent.

  " Then let's do this " Chan said, looking at them with a determined look on his eyes, then looked back at me and smiled sweetly, I smiled back.

What were we doing? We were practicing the choreography for Throne.

Yesterday we had danced it for the first time, along with the choreographers and even back dancers.
We were all in love with how powerful, yet smooth, the choreo was.

We practiced for hours, until, we managed to dance all of it perfectly, after all, tomorrow the music video recording is starting.

The song ended playing, for the millionth time today.
  " Woah good job guys! " I said, catching my breath and drinking some of my water.
  " You too! " Felix said, smiling at me.

I was doing some stretches while chatting with Hyunjin and Changbin, when Chan came to us and joined our conversation.

  " So tomorrow we'll start the music video " Chan said, looking at his phone screen, he had our schedule written down there.
  " Y/n you worked with the stylists and the director on the music video's concept, right? " Changbin asked, I looked at him and nodded.
  " Oh you guys will love it " I said, smiling at them, " Why don't you show it to us? " Felix suddenly said, he was on the other side of the room tho.

All their eyes turned to me, I sighed and a smirk showed on my face.
  " Alright I'll tell you " I said, everyone started getting hyped up and gathered around me.
I used my laptop, that was the with us because of putting the music on during practice, to show what I had chosen and planned.

  " Wow! Isn't that too much stuff "
Lee Know said, looking at the amount of files that were on my laptop.
  " Belive in me Minho, all of this is worthy, the music video will be amazing " I said, a smirk on my face, he just nodded and stayed focused on what I was about to show.