Chapter 37~ Impossible

CW: Swearing, Mentions of violence

CHAN'S POV
.

I still can't believe this happened....

" Chan wake up " Y/n's sweet voice echoed in my head as I slowly opened my eyes and saw her with a huge smile on her face.
She had her bag with her, some of the kids by her side as the rest of the passengers and our managers were just getting up now.

" Oh Y/n? " I said in a raspy voice and rubbed my eyes " We're here~! " her excited tone said to me as she pointed to the window.
I slightly looked to the side and that's when I realized " OH! " I said and quickly packed in my stuff into my bag and got up from my sit, fixing my hair in a rush and immediately getting excited.
" We're in Bangkok! " She said and smiled at me again, my heart melted away with that...
" I'm excited " Felix said in a funny voice and all of us laughed.
We slowly left the plane and that's when everything got even better.
It was around 12am in the Korean timezone, but here it was already 14, so we were hungry at this point.

Oh and I had never ever seen Y/n so impressed with literally everything that was around us.
She kept talking with us about how she made some research by herself about Thailand and planned every single little thing we could do here.
Sadly, that conversation stopped right there because we had more serious stuff to worry about.

" Yoona! We have bad news " Mr.Choi said as he walked up to us, along with our manager and Miss.Park, the rest of the staff also following them.
Basically, some of the staff went ahead of us, to check out how the airport was today.

Apparently what they saw was bad news for us...

" You too, please " He added, talking to me and the kids, we immediately walked up to them and listened to what Mr.Choi and our manager had to say.
" Listen carefully " Our manager said and our nerves started to come to us.
We just nodded and prepared ourselves for what was about to be said to us.

" We did tell you that your arrival was going to be calm and no details were ever said to the public, right? " Mr.Choi said and we finally realized what these bad news were about.
" No way " Y/n said with a shocked expression on her face as she widened her eyes.
" Sir, did-- " " Y/n let me speak please " He immediately said, cutting her and holding his hands gently with hers.
" I-- I will sir " She simply said and shut herself up.

" There's a whole crowd outside the airport, fans-- sigh even photographers are already here " Mr.Choi said and passed his hand through his black hair.
" Choi, you do realize that this means someone leaked the details of our departure, right? Who could have leaked it? Or was it perhaps any stalker of the Stray Kids members or even Yoona that was following us from the start? "
Miss.Park, her fierce gaze upon him as she definitely looked pissed off.
" The usual thing that happens is the media knowing about the flight, not the general public, neither the fans... " The woman added and bit her lip slightly, she was mad...
" I made my job, I made sure that, even if it was all rushed, everything would be fine with them. So I suppose that you, Sir, were the one who didn't execute everything correctly "
She added as her cold voice surprised and pressured us.

I did appreaciate how direct and strong she was when talking about this but... it did let us stressed and worried.

" These type of mistakes are unacceptable! We did not come as prepared as we needed to for THIS type of situation! " She added and her voice sounded more angry.
" But why are you saying that it's my fault Park?! " Mr.Choi responded in an angry tone too.
The mood didn't soften, not even a bit, the tension between Mr.Choi and Miss.Park was getting worse and we were starting to get even more anxious about this.