* 12 *

Anastasia pov :

I was shocked when i saw him , i meet damon one year after he was turned and i helped him with his blood thirst , i showed him how to control it and how to compel humans and this is how we became friends , after becoming friends we started to hang out a lot and that made us closer which lead us to confide in each other's i told him about my human life and how i became a vampire and he told me about katherine and about how Stefan forced him to feed , i was the only one who knew the real damon salvatore . In the twenties , when we were running from our father and before I meet Stefan i compelled damon to forget everything about me for his own security and to only remember it when he sees me so this is what happened right now all his memories come back .
Damon : " ana . " He said .
Me : " damon . " I said .
He pulled me into a hug and then he hit me on the back of my head
Me :" hey ! What was that for ??? " I asked .
Damon : " that's what you get for compelling me you idiot . " He said .
Me :"  the only idiot that i see here is you . " I said .
Damon : " haha very funny , why did you do it ??? " He asked .
Me : " my father was purchasing me and i was worried that he will hurt you . " I said .
Damon :" aw , i knew that you loved me . " He said .
Me :"  of course  i love you you idiot, you are my best friend . " I said .
Damon :" i missed you Mikaelson . " He said .
Ana : " i missed you too salvatore . " I said .
And this time I was the one who pulled him into a hug .
Alec : " what the hell is going on here ??? " He asked .
Oh shit
Alec pov :
After my discussion with klaus we both went downstairs but what i saw drove me out of my mind , i saw another man hugging my soulmate .
Me : " what the hell is going on here ??? " I asked
Anastasia :"  alec calm down , let me explain . " She said .
Me : " how do you want me to calm down i just saw you hugging another man than me , what would you feel if you saw me hugging another woman ??? " I asked .
Anastasia : " it's not the same thing , damon is my best friend . we have known each other's since a long time and I didn't see him since 1919 . " She said .
Me : " okay , i didn't know.  I am sorry for doubting you but you never mentioned him . " I apologized. 
Anastasia : " it's okay , I forgive you . you didn't know and i never mentioned it because it was too painful to me to talk about this subject . so let me introduce you to each other's alec this is my best friend since a long time damon salvatore and damon this is alec lightwood my soulmate and my boyfriend . " She said .
Me :" it is nice to meet you . " I said .
Damon : " it is my pleasure but if you just think about hurting her i promise you that I will torture you until you beg me to kill you . " He threatened me.
Me : " here we go again that's the second time that someone threaten me tonight , and you have my world that i will never hurt her . " I said .
Damon : " that's good but i am still watching you . " He said .
Klaus : " ana from where do you know him ??? " He asked .