* 11 *

Anastasia pov :

After my conversation with nik we both went back to the house because my overprotective twin brother wanted to meet alec and let me tell you that I don't want to be in his place right now . When we walked in the first thing that i saw was the people staring at us With many different emotions my siblings and my friends were looking at us with happiness , the Salvatore brothers were still shocked and their friends were looking at us with hate they might have realized that i am a mikaelson and nik's twin sister but the girls were looking at me with envy and jealousy i don't mind them i  mean did you see me . Nik was looking at alec with a blank face and i can tell you that alec is definitely scared of him , we finally reached him .
Nik : " i am niklaus mikaelson the original hybrid and ana's twin brother , nice to meet you . " He said .
Jace : " i am Jace herondale . " He said .
Simon : " simon lewis . " He said .
Izzy : " Izzy lightwood . " She said .
Clary : " Clary Fairchild . " She said .
All of them : " nice to meet you too . " They said .
He nodded at them and then he turned towards alec .
Nik : " what about you ??? " He asked .
He looked at me first , he was clearly nervous so i smiled at him .
Alec : " i am alec lightwood anastasia's boyfriend and soulmate , nice to meet you mr mikaelson . " He answered .
Nik : we need to talk , alone . He said
Alec : " okay , let's go . " he said .
And then they both went upstairs

Alec pov :
I can't believe that we are going to talk alone what if he kills me he can't do that right no i don't think that he will do that to anastasia if I die she will be in pain losing your soulmate is the worst thing that can happen to someone . I need to show him that i love his sister and that i will never hurt her , after a few minutes we finally walked into a room it looks like a painting room . klaus stoped a few steps away from me and then he turned towards me his face hold a cold expression and his eyes were shooting daggers at me if only looks could kill .
Klaus : " so alec you are my sister's soulmate right . " He said .
Alec : " yes , that's right . " İ said .
Klaus : " and what makes you think that you deserve her , she is too good for you . " He said .
Alec :" honestly i don't think that i deserve her your sister is the best thing that happened to me I am thankful that i got someone as amazing as her as my soulmate from the first time that I saw her i knew that she was the one for me at first I tried to stay away from her i wanted to protect her from someone as broken as me but i just couldn't i will always come back to her no matter what and i just want you to know that I will never hurt her because she is my whole world i don't care if she drinks blood or if she turns into a wolf i will always support her and stand by her . " I said
He looked surprised and astonished by what I said
Klaus :" i believe  but if you  hurt her , i will end you so i advice to take care of her . " He said .
Alec : " i promise you that i will never hurt her and that i will take care of her you have my word . " İ said .
Klaus : " good let's go back she must be worried about you .  " He said .
Well that was better than what I expected.
Anastasia pov :

İt has been half an hour since they left and i have been worried sick since then .
Clary and Izzy are trying to calm me down but it is not working what if he killed him .
And while i was turning in circles i runned into someone and when I lifted my head i saw two familiar ice blue eyes .