*1*

A thousand years ago a beautiful girl known as anastasia mikaelson was born she lived in a little village now known as mystic falls with her family who was composed by her parents eshter and mikael and her siblings finn,elijah,niklaus,kol,rebekah and henrik.they seemed like a happy family but the reality is that their father was very violent and he beated them wherever one of them disobeyed him and he also hated his children but the ones that he hated the most were the twins niklaus and anastasia . One day in the full moon everyone was hiding from the werewolves besides Henrik niklaus and Anastasia which led to the younger boy death and the twins got blamed for it by their supposed father Mikael while their mother Esther the original witch was afraid of losing another child so she decided to turn all of her children into vampires but her decision had consequences because it was against nature and  vampires weren't supposed to exist but for Esther it was a kind of protection and that means that her children would live forever and that nothing could kill them besides the white oak stake but it also means that they gained powers like rapidity compulsion ( the originals aka the first vampires could compel other vampires while normal vampires could only compel humans)  and strength (the originals are stronger and faster than normal vampires) and that what made them the strongest creatures in the world and the most feared family in the supernatural world but the mikaelsons also had many weaknesses like burning in the sun if they didn't have daylight rings or necklaces (they are made of lapis lazuli a gemstone enchanted by witches ) and being hurt by vervain(an herb known as a vampire most well known weakness but it also protect humans from a vampire compulsion).
After turning , the twins killed their first victim and then turned into hybrids which meant that their father wasn't Mikael but an alpha from the werewolves pack that killed Henrik after learning the truth Mikael obliged his wife to curse the twins and to take their werewolf side away and Esther did what her husband told her to do the twins begged for their siblings and mother to help them but no one did and because of it they killed their mother for lying to them their whole lives and  they blamed her death on Mikael. After the death of Esther kol and Finn fled away but not before saying goodbye to their sister Anastasia as she was close with all of her siblings and always supported and helped them and after her brothers fled away  her and her other siblings niklaus Elijah and Rebekah made a vow always and forever and to always stick together after a century Finn and kol come back and Rebekah falled in love with a man named Alexander who she lately discovered that he was a hunter and that he was trying to kill her and her siblings by daggering them with daggers made by white oak their greatest weakness sadly for him the daggers didn't work on the twins because of their werewolf side and so he ended dead by niklaus who then waked all of his siblings besides Finn that hated himself because of his nature and he also took the daggers with him and whenever one of his siblings betrayed him or did something that hurted him he would dagger them except his twin sister who he loved with all of his heart and he also promised her to never dagger her but then she did something unforgivable in his eyes and that was chosing a man that she loved named Stefan Salvatore over him so after her betrayal Niklaus made a special dagger that worked on his twin sister and then daggered her.