Chapter 4: Attack of the Fan Boys; Is this Farewell?

Dont worry about the title picture I am planning on changing it myself but if you want send me one at my gmail account just let me know in the comments.

Night Time

Ben's Room

"And that's how it's done."

Since Kurumu, Moka and Ben shared the same class schedule, they would do homework together. As usual, Kurumu never took her schoolwork seriously, seeing school as more of a social event than an academic one. All she was interested in was Ben, so he used this to his advantage to help her with her homework. Even Yukari was present to lend a hand while also bragging about her intelligence. They were all in the American's dorm room sitting around a table doing math homework.

Kurumu now was even more confused. She couldn't understand a thing and it didn't help when a small alien was trying to explain things to her in technical terms. Yes, Ben had assumed the form of Grey Matter. He always used this form for homework.

Grey Matter was a tiny alien who was only five inches tall. He had a large head with bulbous yellow eyes. His pupils were rectangular and horizontal. His hands and feet had three digits each. He was wearing a white bodysuit and the Omnitrix symbol was on his back.

Omnitrix Encyclopedia

Grey Matter A.K.A. Galvan

These tiny five-inch people hail from the planet known as Galvan Prime. They are hailed as the most intelligent species in the universe. They are masters of technology and science, despite their tiny size. They can often make anything out of spare parts and can identify functions of machines by merely looking at them. This applies to organics, as Ben has used his Galvan form in defeating his more organic opponents by identifying nerve clusters and such. Don't expect a Galvan to be as harmless as they're small. They may be tiny, but they're wily.

It should be noted that a Galvan named Azmuth, who's a hermit, invented the Omnitrix.

Yukari was the only one who could really get the terms he was talking in. Moka had an inkling of it, but it still went over her head. Kurumu, on the other hand, was completely lost.

"Wow!" Yukari gasped in delight. "I never thought of doing the problem that way!"

"Well, when using this form, I'm known for thinking outside the box," Grey Matter grinned.

"I've got to admit," Yukari pointed out, "America has some really strange monsters for you to mimic, Ben. It must be pretty good for you to be a Doppleganger, especially one as powerful as you." Both Moka nad Ben chuckled nervously, not knowing if both Kurumu and Yukari were ready to know the truth about Aliens, let alone the Omnitrix.

"I'll never get this," Kurumu moaned sadly, nearly banging her head on the heated table.

"Don't say that," Grey Matter frowned. "Anyone can get this, if they think about it in the right way."

"That's true," Moka nodded. "I try to think of it as something fun. That helped me when I was having troubles with some things."

"Right," Kurumu pouted. "And just what am I supposed to think of that makes MATH fun?"

Hefting his pencil over his shoulder like a walking stick, Grey Matter pondered the problem. He was lucky he was in this form now, or else the task at hand would have taken longer. Tapping the pencil on his shoulder a little longer, he suddenly got an idea.

"How about this?" asked Grey Matter, using the pencil as a pointer. "If you can get at least a B on this homework and upcoming tests, I'll got on a lunch date with you for every B or higher."