Chapter 11: Arts and Crafters; Happy Birthday... or Modeling Day

Ok guys I REALLY hate to do this but..... I NEED VOTES oh wait that didn't come across right did it? Well either way I am sorry to say this but I am geting tons more school work as a result of testing coming soon and when I am not studing or doing work I am either watching Tv, eating, reading wattpad, or other stuff(Hey I have a life too), but you see how updating my story wasn't in that list I dont have all the time in the world for that so I NEED VOTES, when ever I have time to update(barley I mean look at how many pages are need for 1 CHAPTER) I will acaully need a reason thus votes=reason=motivation=time to update are you getting this? So anyway to wrap this up I am going to need at least 5 votes on every new chapter that I make to update so if you want more slap that star shaped button.... 

Chapter 11: Arts and Crafters; Happy Birthday… or Modeling Day

It was a slightly dark setting in a castle-like ballroom. The place seemed gothic in its design, and the windows were stain-glass in a church design as well. The only sources of light was a full moon that reflected off of a beautifully yet scary crafted chandelier that hung from the roof of the massive ballroom. And on both sides of the room, two statues stood straight up in position; one was a sort of a fellow reminiscent of a vampire, and the other, was obviously a werewolf.

Moka, the real Moka, didn't know where she was or why she was here, as she stood in the center of the room. She looked around slightly confused, but not as confused as she realized what she was wearing. She was wearing a sleeveless red dress that showed off a little cleavage and had a black lace line going down from the chest to the bellybutton, a black skirt that covered her feet, and a pair of fingerless red gloves that stopped at the elbow and went up to the shoulder. She also had a black bat choker and her hair was slicked back, but to her this scene didn't make sense.

"Okay," she thought out loud as she looked around, "What's going on here?"

But just as she turned around slightly, she saw a figure standing at the window. She couldn't get a good look at him considering he was shadowed by the moonlight, but she could definitely tell the guy was male and wearing body armor from the look of it. He started to walk towards her, much to her fright on this, but she couldn't move an inch much to her confusion, but saw he was a boy around her age due to his height and physical features.

The boy stopped only a few inches from her, nearly startling her by this. And then he brought up one of his hands up to her face as he cupped her cheek, slightly startling her. Yet it was odd, even though this person's hands frightened her a bit, he was gentle with her as he cupped her face, and being careful not to cut her with them. And it was then that she saw it was the right hand, wearing the Omnitrix as it was not activated, but the lens glowed green.

She realized who it was as he leaned into the light, and revealed himself to her, "Ben?"

But before that could be answered, he closed the gap between them quickly, as he planted a kiss on her lips. At first, Moka-sama was surprised beyond end by this, as her ruby red eyes went big with shock. But then, before she would punch his lights out, she forgot all about that, as she relaxed and just went with it. As she placed her hands on his shoulders, and just enjoyed the moment.

However, that moment was short lived as she pulled away from the kiss. Moka-sama, being a little too relaxed from the kiss, blushed and moaned as she still had her eyes closed from the kiss. And then without him noticing, she grinned exposing vampiric teeth as she lunged at his neck….

"BEN, NO!", Moka screamed as she bolted from her sleep, and held her chest where the Rosario was in place, while sweat was padding her skin all over her body, making her clothes cling to it. She breathed heavily in deep pants before she breathed a heavy sigh and began to relax a little, "Whoo! It was only a dream," she sighed in relief.