Chapter 1: And Then There Were Ten... Again

Ok guys here is the first chapter I grantee if you like my other story embracing your inner demon that you are going to love this one.

Disclaimer; I don't own Ben 10, Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, or any of the movies to follow. The series and franchise is the sole property of Cartoon Network and the creators Dwayne McDuffie and the Men of Action. I also don't own Rosario + Vampire; it is the sole property of Shonen Jump, and its creator, Akihisa Ikeda

Chapter 1: And Then There Were Ten… Again

Japan

Countryside

The sakura blossom road shined as Spring was way around the corner. A paved road went down the way as a mysterious bus roared on through at normal speed. The wind picked up once again as it drove down the empty road at this time, picking up any stray leaves or light garbage scattered on the ground. The bus was peculiar in structure and color, as it appeared to have six wheels instead of the usual four. The stop sign also looked to be in the shape of a pumpkin, as well as have a Jack O' lantern face on it accompanying the word STOP on it. And the grill of the bus's front was shaped like a toothy demonic grin.

Inside the bus, it was completely vacant, except for the driver and its one passenger in the back. The driver was dressed in a professional bus driver's attire, a blue suit and hat. However, the fellow's clothing seemed a bit torn at the corners, and the shoulders were covered in dust and cobwebs. The man was very lanky and his posture was hunched over, and his face seemed to be half covered by the shadows but no enough to cover the thin mustache beneath his nose. And the only thing that was sticking out of his mouth, was a big cigar as he continuously puffed out smoke with.

His passenger, the only one aboard the strange bus, was a teenage boy at the age of fifteen, moderate height, Caucasian American, with short brown hair combed to the right, green eyes, and pale skin. His body appeared to be quite skinny for his age, though he showed a lot of muscle definition due to probably being athletic. Though from first appearance, he appeared to be completely average. He was dressed in a white button up shirt, with a red tie and green jacket, along with a pair of khaki white pants and white and black sneakers. He also had on him a green, black, and white duffel bag with him. But the oddest feature he wore was a small green bracelet that looked mechanical, with a strange black and green hourglass symbol on it.

This boy was named Benjamin Ben Tennyson.

Ben had changed in the 5 years since the days of his summer vacation with his cousin Gwen and Grandpa Max. It was that very summer 5 years ago which introduced him to the alien device called the Omnitrix and aliens from all over the galaxy.

Ben used to be impulsive and ready to jump into things without thinking. He had an ego to match his impatient streak. Of course, he was ten years old then. He had a better head on his shoulders now that he was fifteen. The Omnitrix had also changed since he first put it on. It used to be a large black and white object that was bulky and hard to hide. Over time, it somehow upgraded itself into its current form. Grandpa Max theorized that it was designed to upgrade itself over time. They had no proof otherwise so they went with it.

He sighed contently, as a small smile emerged from his face. 'Benjamin Tennyson…' he thought to himself as he watched the countryside pass him by, 'You're on your way to becoming a high school student….' and then his face frowned as he sighed, "… hopefully…"

Why was an American boy like Ben Tennyson somewhere in Japan? Well, that was a story in itself.

2 Months Ago