chapter three

FLEUR GOT BORED pretty soon. She couldn't concentrate on reading like usual because of the five boys in the room. She sighed and looked up at them. They were now having normal conversations, completely ignoring her existence. She remembered that she had brought her guitar with her.

Why? Fleur always brought it everywhere with her. She could never be sure when a great idea struck her. Finally giving in, she silently put the book away and took her guitar out of its case. She didn't really care what the boys thought of the idea of her playing a guitar gently.

They could surely ignore her for a few more minutes.

Strumming the guitar carefully, she smiled to herself and felt better. Music just had that effect to make everything better. Fleur decided to work on one of her songs for the album since she had nothing better to do.

It's not like the boys were going to talk to her anytime soon. Or even if they did, it would be because they had to, and she didn't want that.

Fleur took out her notebook for song writing, along with a pen and opened it to a page which was dedicated to a song she was working on.

"What is she doing?" Corbyn scoffed, nudging Daniel and pointing to where the girl was playing her guitar while humming to herself.

"Not like I care." Daniel rolled his eyes.

"It's giving me a headache. Why own a guitar if you can't play it?" Zach leaned closer to Corbyn to say that.

"I just want to go already." Jack whined.

"Only 7 more minutes guys." Jonah smirked with a thumbs up.

Meanwhile Fleur had had enough. She could not play properly because of the strangers around her. Writing her songs was personal, and she could never produce a song around strangers. Her best songs were always made in calm and safe surroundings.

She quickly put her guitar away, along with the notepad, stood up, and walked out the door. She didn't bother to waste her breath on the boys who were rude to her and ignored her. She has learned that it's best to not waste time on dumb people.

If they weren't going to give her a chance, then that's their problem. She wasn't going to mope around some ignorant people, even if they were some of her idols.

"What's her problem?" Jonah scoffed, looking up from his phone.

"She's so rude. Just because she thinks she's better than us doesn't mean she can just walk out of here." Jack agreed.

The boys continued to complain and mope around before finally heading out of the studio as soon as their time was up.

They stopped in their tracks when Zach noticed Fleur talking to their manager in a hallway.

"Boys! Come here!" David called when he spotted them.

Corbyn coughed nervously and they shuffled towards their manager. She didn't tell him about their behaviour, did she?

They took uneasy gulps and approached the manager.

"How are you getting along? I just stopped miss Singh here to discuss tour dates and such." He smiled at the band.

"Oh, well-"

"Great! It's going great." Daniel lied and they all forced a smile.

David nodded, pleased and turned to Fleur once again. "You'll enjoy touring, don't worry. It'll be over before you know it."

"I doubt that." She thought to herself, seeing the guys throwing her dirty glances. However she just faked a smile and thanked David for his help. He was already on his way to do something important, leaving the band alone with the girl.

"Remember guys, we're doing this for David." Jonah assured the others, who nodded, ignoring Fleur like usual.

Fleur was not a person to get angry often, but she felt something snap. How could the boys lie to their manager about something like this?

"If you were really doing this for him, you wouldn't lie to his face and pretend everything's fine. He's doing everything for your sake and you're all being ungrateful." She snapped, telling the truth.

"That's none of your business." Corbyn shot back.

"Too bad for you, it is. I'm going to have to deal with five ignorant liars." She angrily walked passed them, shoving Zach in the process. Fleur had too high hopes for this case. She somehow felt that they would be different, that they would accept her.

She realized just how wrong she was. Why would anyone ever listen to her?

Fleur regretted signing the contract with David. He was the only one who saw through the cloud of rumours.

A/N

oooh someone's pissed hehe
I'm excited to write the next part sksksksk

we're going to have online school starting from Wednesday and I won't have dance lessons :')
time to go cry lol

2020 nov. 09