Alex and stiles hurried into through the stands that led to the benches on the lacrosse Field.

Time had ended up going quicker then they had planned.

Stiles dropped his things and Sat down beside the alpha

"Dude you are late"  Scott scolded

"Yeah sorry about that" Stiles apologized

Alex stood between the two "yeah that ones on me" 

Scott looked back at her and looked at stiles who had a silly grin on his face.

"oh god really?" He cringed

"Guys remind me again to the plan here?" Isaac asked his friends

"To survive" Scott replied with a nod

Alex looked at him with narrows eyes "that's it!" you are going out with the intention to just survive"

"We agreed on this hours ago" Scott argued

"No no" Alex shook her head "you agreed, you are seriously gonna go out there with no plan. Come on Scott I don't need any of my friends being poisoned by a deathly wolfs bane"

Scott released a stressful sigh "we will be fine. We have plans and besides we are in an open area with plenty of people" he tried to defend his awful plans

"This is by far the worse plan you have ever come up with" she declared "and you kidnapped Liam"

"I know you are angry but-..

Alex interupted him "that's just it, I'm not not angry Scott. I'm scared, this guy wants money and he's willing to go After anyone of you to get it and if I lose a single one of you..."

Admittedly some of this anger and fear came from her own grief, especially since today hadn't been the best day since she got here, but for the most part she was scared of her friends getting hurt.

A whistle blew in Alex's ear forcing a loud gasp from her body, one so forceful she could feel the burn seconds after it.

"Just be careful" she warned the wolf, she po need to Isaac "you too"

"both of you don't do anything stupid"

"Wouldn't dream of it" Isaac winked before running out the field

Stiles stood up and grabbed his lacrosse stick, Alex pulled him back before he got the chance to follow his team mates.

"Be careful. I just got you back" she warned

"I'm not even on the list" he reminded her

"I don't care" Alex shrugged "be careful and also have fun"

He gave her a quick kiss before running out the field with his fellow teammate. Alex took a seat on the bench and watched nervously.

*

Alex sat on the bench beside Kira as they watched the game, not even 10 minutes in and Kira was benched for not being a team player.