24: Making Some Friends

Start from the beginning

"Kids got potential for the hero course." Midnight said and Aizawa nodded in agreement.

~•~

Shinso and Rin were now sitting next to their bags and took a water break. Rin claimed a spot on the floor, leaning against a bench and Shinso sat on the bench.

"In all the years we've been friends, since when did you learn all those moves?" The purple haired boy asked while wiping the sweat off his face.

"I think I started when I was, 4ish. I've had to learn a lot like Ballet, Martial arts, Jujitsu and many other things." Rin drank some of her water while Shinso chuckled a little bit.

'You really are something else Rin.' Shinso thought.

~•~

"All right. That's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin." Aizawa said while tapping the papers on the desk repeatedly to make them aligned. "I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck."

After Aizawa left the room Kaminari and Mina started shouting. "I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari looked panicked while Mina looked like she did care. "With the sports festival and internship, I didn't have time to read a text book." The electric blond grumbled.

Kaminari, Midterm - 20/20

Mina, Midterm - 19/20

"It is true that we haven't had much free time lately." Tokoyami added.

Tokoyami, Midterm - 14/20

"We'd barely learned anything when we took our midterms so they didn't seem all that hard, but I'm kinda worried about these." Sato said to Koda and the quiet boy nodded.

Sato, Midterm - 12/20

Koda, Midterm - 11/20

"We've been through a lot, and they probably won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us."

"As someone ranked in the top ten, I'm not that concerned." Mineta said with a sly grin on his face.

Mineta, Midterm - 9/20

"What!? You were ranked ninth in the midterms!?" Kaminari and Mina shouted.

"Aw, man, and here I thought you were one of us!" Mina said.

"Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likable if they're kind of stupid!?" Kaminari asked. "Who's gonna like you now?!"

"Everyone. Trust me."

No one. Trust me.

"Ashido, Kaminari! We've still got time to study! That way, we'll all get to go to the training camp together." Midoriya said with determination.

Midoriya, Midterms - 4/20

"Yes. As class rep, I have high hopes that will make UA proud." Iida said with his hand raised.

Iida, Midterms - 2/20

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class, isn't it?" Todoroki asked bluntly.

Todoroki, Midterms - 5/20

"Why you gotta cut me down like that?" Kaminari asked.

"Hey, don't worry about it, you two, I can catch you up to speed on the important topics, is you want." Momo said.