17

Instagram

36,829 likesvalpal lol does it look like I've been crying😉View all 2,829 comments

36,829 likes
valpal lol does it look like I've been crying😉
View all 2,829 comments

valpal lol y'all maybe im just being over dramatic

valpal nah im just really sad :(

valpal WHY AM I ALWAYS CRYING ON SOCIAL MEDIA ewww

user  LMAO VAL I hope you're okay

user Aw Valeria

willowsofia not you crying on this rainbow app
>valpal girl bye-

user omg no why are you sad :(

____________________________________

"What happened yesterday? You were so angry when we left and I didn't even get to ask what happened." Willow asked me. It was the next day, and I was just sitting in the bed the whole morning. I showered and cried a little, but after that I was just scrolling through old photos I had with Nick and Vinnie. Then I got angry but my anger turned into sadness so I've just been laying there looking at the picture of me and Vinnie.

"First off, as soon as we got to the party I walked around for like an hour or so talking to random people I haven't seen in a while. Then I saw Avani and everyone else so I went over greeting them. Amelie saw me and kind of just rolled her eyes as if I've done something to her and so I just was like lol okay I'm gonna fucking leave before I get mad. But before I left I was feeling a bit spicy so I bumped into her before leaving and then she called me a bitch when I was leaving. But that's not even what reallyyy got me going!" I state.

"What more could've possibly happened?"

"Right after that whole situation, I was walking out and then someone taps me. I turn around and it's fucking Nick. He just stood there before saying hey and I got mad and tried walking away, but then he grabbed me! He fucking grabbed my arm! So I snatched it away and told him to not touch me because he knows how much I hate that, to which he responded, "I'm sorry". I laughed in his face and was like, ' are you saying sorry for grabbing me or for betraying you best friend', and then he says 'both'. When I tell you I got so mad!! He has three months to apologize or just at least tell me the truth from the beginning and he didn't!" Just retelling the story was making me so upset. I didn't want to think about it anymore but I needed to get it off my chest.

"Nick should've just told you from the beginning. Y'all were literally so good! I really expected more from him." Willow states.

"That's not even all. So after that whole thing with Nick I went outside and sat alone just thinking, and I cried a little as well." Before I could even finish Willow gives me a 'are you deadass' face and I just look away, but I continue.

"Stop. But yeah, when I went outside I sat there and Vinnie comes out and tried talking to me about everything and he apologized but I couldn't look at him the same. He basically pulled a Mason on me, and he was the last person I expected to do that. Then I told him that if he wanted to make things work out, he should let me go..." I finally say, causing Willow to look at me with wide eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that." I question.