Chapter 28

Gabriele

It has been a few days since the funeral and the weather was still gloomy just like the people inside the mansion. Fighters were training hard for the upcoming war, the Santiago's are here helping us to find the mole.

Currently we are in a meeting discussing our plans and strategies on how we can catch the mole.

"Have you guys noticed something?" Micah suddenly spoke.

"What do you mean Micah?" uncle Michael asked him.

"No offence to you uncle but all the problems have started after Veronica and Omar came into the picture"

"How dare you Micah? You mean to say my daughter and son are the ones who planned all these? What rubbish-" before uncle can finish his sentence Kevin jumped in between very calmly.

"Why do you say so Micah?"

"Well you see after they came our big boss died, Zorawar is still in comatose state and then Gray. It's like she is a bad omen." As Micah finished his sentence two guns were pointed towards him and I don't need to specify who pulled the guns.

" Kevin I need you to put the gun down. Let's forget what Micah said and talk about the important thing here." I tried to talk some sense into them.

After an hour or so the meeting ended but one thing is going on and on my mind only the close ones knew that dad was going to be there and the location was also a secret but how come the killer knew about it, until and unless someone from the inside is informing the killer or that someone is the one who ordered the kill. But who among the family would try this? One thing I know for sure that the one who ordered dad's kill was the same one who hurt Zorawar and caused the explosion. I will have to find that person soon before he or she hurts anyone else.

Third person

The days have never been better, a full house of smart, intelligent people and they can't even find the mole. Ah these fools! I have gained a new ally whom no one can doubt, he will be the one helping me to take down Gabriele. The time to say check mate is very close, more close than anyone thought. Now one more piece to go down then I will come face to face with Gabriele. The another piece is none other than the new duo, Veronica and Omar. That girl is too smart for her own good and Omar, he might be the quite one but he is an observer, he observes everything going around him, sad he is not on my side. I have to do something before the duo get any close to me. Too much thinking gives me headache and the only medicine to cure me is a nice fu*k.

The days are fun, everyone doubts everyone. There are so many smartasses here and they can't catch the mole, disgusting. Once I become the leader of this mafia family I will get rid of each and every good for nothing individual. I have gained a new ally amid all these problems, he was what I would say unexpected, I didn't expect him to call me and offer alliance. I asked him how he got to know about me he refused to answer that rather he suggested that after Pablo's death, Zorawar's accident we should at least scare Gabriele a bit more.