Heart Like The Drums

Start from the beginning

He said that right after I answered him, a smirk playing on his lips. I knew that that meant that he defeated me, and I wasn’t going to get defeated that easily. That cheeky bastard that I call my best friend.

  “What? Afraid to show or what?” Roger said, looking up at me with that grin I knew too well.

  “Whatever, let’s do it.”

  We both started to undo our pants. Unzipping the zipper, and slipping our underwear off, just enough for the whole thing to be seen.

  When we finished, we sat down with our backs leaning to the bed board, looking at each other’s penises.

  We stared at each other’s penises for a while in silence. I would say that he has a pretty one. White and delicate, soft looking, with a pink top if the foreskin was rolled back. I don’t really care about size, but compared to mine, his is not really that big. But he has a delicate looking one, as delicate as the gift wrapping in Japan.

  I looked up to see him staring at it, analyzing every detail it has. He moved his head closer, and I suddenly felt self-conscious. I had never had that part of me exposed for anyone to look at it as if they were critiquing it like art. I felt completely naked though the only skin that was out and that shouldn’t be is my penis.

  He didn’t even say a word as the clock ticked by, he just looked at it silently. It was so quiet I could only hear our breaths. I could also feel his breaths on my penis, breezy and somehow comforting. That was how close he was.

  “Umm…” I asked. “What do you think?”

  I didn’t know what to say, but I just wanted to break the silence. It felt awkward to me and maybe somehow to him. But he didn’t seem to mind at all, he just looked up at me and said nothing.

  I could feel my ears becoming hotter. He looked really seductive like this. Blue droopy eyes that screamed innocence with a pouty bottom lip really close to your dick. I looked somewhere else to get that thought off my mind. God, what was wrong with me? He is your best friend, for Christ’s sake!

  I was irritated. I didn’t want to have an erection right here, in front of Roger’s face, but I could feel it coming. Just when I was about to tell him that I wanted to do my trousers back, I felt fingers wrapped around my shaft.

  “Hey!” I shouted, confused. “What are you-“

  I didn’t even get to finish my sentence because he started to move his hand up and down. I wanted to tell him to stop, but moans kept pouring out of my mouth. God, is this embarrassing. I hate to hear myself moan, especially in front of my friend.

  I knew my face was red. It felt like it was on fire, burning from embarrassment or pleasure, I don’t know anymore.

  My cock kept on getting stroked until it was semi-hard. I looked down to his face and saw that his eyes were filled with something I have never seen before in them, lust. A small smile on his lips, looking like he enjoyed every second we just had. I wanted to tell him to stop, but as soon as I was going to do that, his mouth wrapped around the head.

  The sucking was teasingly good. I bucked my hips up from the pressure he was creating on the head. I couldn’t close my damn mouth, it felt too good. This is so wrong!

  I wanted to tell him to stop, but it felt too good that I wanted him to continue. He continued to tease the head, but I wanted him to put the whole thing in, so I grabbed his head and pushed him in deeper.

  I gasped as I felt his whole mouth enclosed around my cock, making him choke. It felt warm and wet, with not too much pressure compressing. It was heaven made on earth.