07: Hotel Room!

You and Yeonjun both went to the room you two will be staying in, which was founded on the second floor while the others were on the first.

You two went upstairs to be greeted by two beds and a beautiful view of the beach and the sunset. The room was big enough for you two which made you happy.

"WOOHOO!" Yeonjun exclaimed as he plopped himself on the right bed.

"YEONJUN THERE'S A BALCONY!" You said as you were running towards the said balcony, feeling the fresh air cross your face as you open the doorway.

"Waah, this is so comfy~" you heard Yeonjun whisper lazily. Indeed, it did.

"Okay you drowsy gorilla, get your ass up." you laughed at your friend's current state.

"Can I just sleep for a second?" he softly whined.

"Agh, fine." you said.

By the way, do you still remember the plan?" Yeonjun said while standing up.

"You mean your stupid plan, the one where I pretend to be your stupid girlfriend to make the new girl jealous?" you asked.

"Yeah... That plan," he replied blankly.

"Do you even know how to do it? I mean, your idea won't work 'cause you just met her, how are you gonna make her jealous? It WOULD work if she was your ex girlfriend or something."

Yeonjun stared at you, confused. "Since when you do know so much about these?"

"I grew up watching romantic comedies," you laughed. You plopped your body on the left bed, and it felt like laying on a cloud! Yeonjun chuckled, seeing yourself relax.

"Hmm. But you're right." Yeonjun started. "So, I just need to get to know her first."

"You sound like you don't know what you're doing." you chuckled.

(A/N: I don't know what I'm doing either.)

"Maybe I should watch more rom-coms too," Yeonjun sniggered.

.....

"YOU CAN'T STOP ME LOVING MYSELF! OH OH OOH OH! OH OH OOH OH OH OH!" Yeonjun proudly sang while he was in the shower, singing his insides out.

And this of course ruined your mood, because you finally got the chance to get a good sleep but you woke up, hearing him singing in the shower like there's no tomorrow.

"Do you ever stop?" you shouted.

"NO-OH OOH OH! NO-OH OOH OH OH OH!" Yeonjun then replied to you, singing again. You groaned even more, stuffing your head in your pillow.

After a while, Yeonjun finally went out of the bathroom, all dressed up in his PJs.

"Finally," you said.

DING DONG.

The doorbell rang, someone was outside.

"Y/N, can you get the door?" said Yeonjun as he went to the fridge to get some drinks.

"Why don't you get it? What if it's a kidnapper?" you said.

"Then you'll be the first to get kidnapped!" he replied.

You glared at him and went for the door ("Yeah, sure, that's all I'm ever good for anyways," you mumbled to yourself,). You first looked at the peek whole -- just to be safe -- and saw Kim Miya.

You opened it, trying to control your face from frowning.

"Hello, Miya!" you smiled forcefully, and you heard Yeonjun spitting whatever he was drinking loudly.

"Hi! Is Yeonjun here?" Miya asked.

"Yeah..." you mumbled. "Uh, Yeonjun? Miya's looking for you,"

Yeonjun scurried to the door and stood beside you. "Hi! What's up?"

"Oh, hi!" Miya smiled. "I heard that we were going around the city tomorrow, and I was wondering if you could join me if we're going to any attractions?" she said cautiously, turning red.

Yeonjun blinked a few times, turning red as well when he finally processed what she said.

"Yes! Sure! I'd love to!" Yeonjun smiled.

Not wanting to be a third wheel, you backed away as quietly as you can.

"Okay, great! I'll see you tomorrow then. Goodnight!" Miya replied.

After that, Yeonjun backed away from the door, feeling as energetic as ever.

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the Yeonjun way." He said, showing off.

"Oh hush." you said. "Now go to your bed, close the lights, and sleep."