05: On The Road

"Ok, everyone, please settle down, I'm just going to the restroom before we hit the road. I want to see everyone in their seats when I get back. Understood?" your adviser, Miss Park, announced.

"Yes, Miss!" the students said in unison. After that, the whole class was quiet except for Beomgyu, Soobin, and Yeonjun. They kept arguing about who's gonna sit next to the window.

"I wanted to sit on the window side!" Soobin shouted, annoyed.

"No! I said I was gonna sit here!" Beomgyu replied.

"Uh, excuse me!? It was originally planned that I would sit next to the window! I thought we talked about this!" Yeonjun frowned.

"We didn't talk about anything! I would sit here, and that's final!" Soobin said and was about to sit but Yeonjun suddenly pulled his ear.

"I'm older than you!" said Yeonjun, acting mature.

"Well, I'm taller than you!" Soobin argued back.

"I'm more handsome!"

"I highly doubt that!"

"I'm cuter than both of you!" Beomgyu squeaked, interrupting the eldest hyungs. Yeonjun was about to fight back but you suddenly sat on the window side.

"I'm smarter than all three of you." you began. "Since we're gonna be traveling for 9 hours, you each have 3 hours to sit on the window side. Since Yeonjun is older, he'll sit here for the next 3 hours, then Soobin, then Beomgyu."

"Yeah... No. I don't like the idea." Beomgyu said, unsatisfied.

"Take it or you all sit on the roof." you fiercely responded.

.....

"Fine." Yeonjun sighed in defeat. After that, they all sat down, with blank expressions on their faces. The class chuckled at this.

"By the way Miss Smarty, where are YOU gonna sit?" Yeonjun suddenly asked. Well, the only vacant seat left was beside Taehyun, since Miya sat beside Hueningkai because her brother, Taehyung, instructed him to.

"Y/N, please sit next to Mister Kang." Miss Park said, who was from the restroom.

You went your way beside Taehyun, your insides dancing. You really were gonna sit with him, just like you planned!

"What's up, Miss Smarty?" Taehyun smiled, and this made you laugh.

.....

"Y/N and Yeonjun treat each other more like best friends than boyfriend or girlfriend," Miya whispered to Kai, with a confused look on her face.

"Well..." Kai replied. "They are best friends, ever since I've known them. And I've known them since I was a kid. They just started dating yesterday so I guess everything is still new to them...?"

...

"Why do you ask?" Kai asked.

"Nothing, just a little confused." Miya awkwardly replied.

"Hmm... Ok."

Soon after, the bus driver started driving.

.....

This is gonna be a long day - - you thought as you closed your eyes.

• After Three Hours •

It's been three hours since you tried to sleep. But it looks like your brain just wouldn't let you. All the students were so chaotic.

You just looked at the view outside but you suddenly heard something.