02: At The Milktea Shop

• Time Skip ~ The next day, Sunday •

You and Yeonjun decided to meet at a local milk tea shop both near your house. You've been waiting there for 10 minutes.

"It's already 3:20... Where are you Choi Yeonjun?" you impatiently said, checking your phone.

...

Your stomach was rumbling loudly, telling you that you need to eat. You made up your mind and decided to go inside the shop and order, not even waiting for Yeonjun anymore.

The sign says they have a new kind of drink today, maybe I'll try that?

...

You happily took a sip while choosing a place to sit. Good thing the milk tea was here, food was the only thing keeping you sane these days.

There were only a few people inside, which made you wonder. This shop was usually packed.

You checked your phone again, and it was already 3:42 pm.

"I'm gonna end him if he still decides to show up,"

.....

You were busy looking at the window, admiring the tall buildings and the perfectly lit blue sky, but someone ruined the frame. Yeonjun was there, running his way towards the shop.

Seeing him, you marched to the exit and met him there, ready to throw hands.

"Hi, Y/N!" he smiled widely, running to you.

"Don't you Hi Y/N! me, be thankful I haven't hit you with a bulldozer yet!" you frowned,

"Okay..." Yeonjun began. "Look, I know you're upset-"

"No shit." you said.

"Shush," he hissed. "So, I remembered too late that we were supposed to meet here at 3 pm, but I was doing my chores! You know how I always want to be helpful during a Sunday!"

"You don't do your chores." you said. "But whatever, at least you're here, Now let's go!"

.....

Yeonjun sat down while holding his order.

"Did you really panic that much that you went out wearing your home slippers?" you laughed.

He looked down at his and rolled his eyes.

"You know how much I care for you," he winked.

You whacked his arm. "Cheesy."

"Alright, alright." he smiled.

"So, I assumed your mother agreed?" you asked. "About the trip?"

"Fortunately, yes! I was planning on sitting next to Soobin and Beomgyu, you know how much those guys love me." Yeonjun replied.

Your face sank. You were planning on sitting next to him since the day the trip was announced.

"Okay then, I can just sit alone," you said, trying to make him grow a conscience. And it worked.

"It's not like I want you to sit alone," he said, the tone of his voice sounding a little concerned.

"I'm not gonna sit alone. I'll sit next to Taehyun." You replied with a happy smile.

Yeonjun frowned, irritated. "For Peter's sake, stop mentioning his name! And don't sit next to him!"

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU DON'T WANT ME TO SIT ALONE!"

"YEAH BUT DON'T SIT NEXT TO TAEHYUN!"

"NO!!!!"

"So just to make things easier, let Y/N sit with me," a voice said out of the blue. It was Kang Taehyun, who was quietly sitting right beside both of you all this time.

"What are you doing here?" Yeonjun asked, annoyed.

"Are you sure? I can sit with you?" you asked happily. And you couldn't stop smiling, which made you look like a crazy person but yeah.

"Do you want me to change my mind?" Taehyun smiled.

"Hey, she's gonna sit with Hueningkai. Now back off." Yeonjun said in a protective tone.

Taehyun was flustered at the hyung's response. "Oh... Ok hyung. But Y/N, if Kai brings Tobin and Hueningbbanya with him, you can always sit with me."

He smiled at you and Yeonjun, then left the shop.

"I hope he doesn't come," Yeonjun said, his face finally relieved that Taehyun is out of his sight.

"Yeonjun..." you called.

"What?" he replied.

"If you're not feeling comfortable with me interacting with Taehyun, just say so," you said, hesitantly.

He let out a sigh. "Just... don't talk to him"