03: Field Trip Day

• Time Skip ~ The Next Day: Monday •

It was 8:00 in the morning and you and Yeonjun were already at the bus station. He picked you up at your house and drove here using his dad's old car.

When you two got there, he parked the car, and you two sat down on a bench and ate some food while waiting for the others.

"Ughhh I didn't know your mom's sandwiches would be this good!!!" Yeonjun said as he happily took a bite from your mom's grilled cheese sandwich.

"That's supposed to be mine!!!" you whined at him.

"There's still one left! Now stop whining, and eat that last sandwich before I EAT IT." Yeonjun scolded.

His reply just made you groan in frustration. "You pig!"

"Well, he does eat everything." a manly yet soft voice said. It was Choi Soobin.

"Yeonjun the Pig!! Hahahha!" and another voice replied. Choi Beomgyu.

"Great, here comes the other two Chois," you said with a laugh.

"Oh. Hey Y/N-ah." Beomgyu smiled. You just smiled and waved back.

"Where's the other cutie?" asked Yeonjun.

"Who's a fruity?" A cute voice said, while panting, with a sweaty and tired look. It was Hueningkai, who looked like he just ran from the US all the way to South Korea.

"Aigoo~ did you run?" Soobin said while handing Kai his handkerchief.

"Isn't it obvious?" Kai weakly replied. He was so tired that he laid on the ground.

"Kai Kamal Huening!" Yeonjun scolded. "Don't lay on the ground!"

"Hush! I'm tired!" Kai shouted at him.

"You crazy frog," Yeonjun shook his head. You and Yeonjun helped the maknae get on his feet.

"Thanks." Kai smiled.

"Yah! Kai! You dropped these!" An angry voice shouted from a distance while holding Kai's gigantic plushies, Tobin and Hueningbbanya. It was Kang Taehyun.

Tobin

Hueningbbanya

Hueningbbanya

"MY BABIES!" Hueningkai panicked and ran to Taehyun

"Of course," Beomgyu said, chuckling.

Kai snatched the plushies out of Taehyun's arms.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I DROPPED MY PRECIOUS PLUSHIES!!!"

"Next time just put them in a paper bag! THEY'RE FREAKING HUGE AND MY ARMS HURT!!!" Taehyun shouted at the youngest.

"Didn't expect you would come, Taehyun." Soobin smiled.

"Why? You don't want me to?" Taehyun replied with a laugh.

"Yep. You're pretty annoying so get out of here!" Beomgyu said as he punched Taehyun's arm lightly.

"Yeah. Get out of here." Yeonjun stated in a fierce (and scary) voice.

"Hyung I was just joking..." Beomgyu said, and the tone of his voice sounded like he was very worried.

"I know." Yeonjun blankly replied.

You can see where this was going so you just faked a cough. And right on time, the campus bus arrived.

Glad it did before things could get ugly.

"Oh look, the bus is here!" You clung your arm into Yeonjun's and dragged him to the bus.

"Finally!" The others said all together.

"Hey, guys!" A low, manly voice greeted. All of you were about to get on the bus but you suddenly hear your senior, Kim Taehyung, say hi.