06: Unexpected Reunion

"Now that everyone's here, let's go to the poolside. I want all of you to meet someone." Miss Park smiled.

You all followed her to the pool. It was big and clean, and was just so tempting to swim.

You were all standing there, admiring the pool when suddenly you saw a very, very, very familiar face, walking towards your class

You were all standing there, admiring the pool when suddenly you saw a very, very, very familiar face, walking towards your class. He had that bright smile on, wearing a white polo with the logo of the hotel along with black pants.

"Is that- It can't be..." you said, almost tearing up.

"But it can..." followed Beomgyu, sounding a little hesitant.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet Mister Mark Choi." Miss Park introduced the man.

"And it is..." Yeonjun concluded, smiling brightly.

"He is one of the managers of this hotel, and will also be our tour guide. Not just in the hotel, but he will also be with us when we go to the city museum and aquarium." she continued. The whole class greeted him and he did the same.

"Now that we have known each other, everyone please get yourselves a pair. They will be your roommate for our one-week stay here."

"Are you okay with me as your roommate?" Yeonjun asked you.

You smiled at him. "Yeah, it's fine."

You've been together for years and you would always be together on family trips. You two even shared a hotel room once, but lost that privilege when you two ordered room service several times during your stay.

You took your room key while the whole class started running to their rooms excitedly. You six were left with Mark. He smiled and managed to hug you all tightly.

Mark is Yeonjun's cousin and is older than all of you. When you all were little, he would always babysit you. He was the best and most trusted babysitter you've ever had. You all treat each other like siblings so he was special to all of the group.

"I just left you all for what, 5 years and now Soobin is taller than a tree?!" Mark said, which made all of you giggle.

"But why did you leave us all of a sudden?" you pouted at him.

"I see you still have that signature pout of yours?" Mark ruffled your hair which made you grin.

"Everyone misses you so much, hyung. It hasn't been the same without you," said Yeonjun.

"Yeah, do you remember how hard Yeonjun cried when you left?" said Kai, giggling.

Yeonjun turned red. "YAH!"

"Right? Yeonjun was doing everything in his power for you to stay, he was making such a scene at the station," you laughed.

"I was a child that time, I didn't know any better," said Yeonjun, embarrassed.

"You were 14," said Beomgyu, and Yeonjun glared at him.

"Yeonjun just loves me too much, don't you," Mark chuckled.

Yeonjun smiled. "Yeah, yeah."

The conversation kept on going, but you noticed that Taehyun was unusually very quiet.

"Taehyun, are you okay? You haven't spoken a word," asked Mark, seems like he noticed as well.

"Hmm? Oh!" Taehyun began. "I'm fine, don't worry! I'm just tired, that's all."

"Oh right, I'm sorry! I forgot you guys need to unpack. It's just that it's been a while since we've all talked," Mark apologized.

"It's fine, we were so happy to see you too." Taehyun smiled. All of you nodded in agreement.

After saying your goodbyes, you all went to your rooms.