31. Surprise Visit

The plane landed and the voice of the captain came through the speakers.

"Thank you for flying America, I hope you enjoy your stay in New York. Please make sure you have all over head items and safely depart the plane. Thank you once again."

I grabbed my stuff from next to me and made my way off the plane. I grabbed the rest of my bags and called Lin.

Faith! Hey man I haven't heard from you in a while, how's it going? He asked excitedly over the phone.

"Lin, hey um can I ask a favour of you?" I replied and he hummed over the phone, indicating a yes. "Can you come pick me up from the airport?"

I waited for a minute when he replied.

Yea, closest to my house right? The usual?

I sighed smiling to myself and smiled.

"Yep. Thanks Linny" I replied going to the closest bench.

After about 15 minutes I saw his car pull up and his boot popped. I put my bags in the boot and jumped in the front seat next to him.

The drive was quiet apart from occasional singing along with he radio.

He pulled into the driveway and before I could get out he locked the doors.

"What's going on? Why are you in New York and why do you have so much shit with you?" He asked me and I sighed.

I knew I wouldn't be able to lie to him. I don't know how to lie about how much I needed him and his family.

"Faith. Is something going on with Raf, and Daveed? Talk to me please." He pleaded. I shook my head looking up at him.

"Nothing's wrong with them, its just that when you left I felt sick. I was finally alone with the people I love but I felt sick. I need you more than you know Lin. You are literally my rock and Im not ready to change rocks right now." I explained and he held my hand in his squeezing it slightly.

"And I will always be here. Right let's get inside then!"

I got out and Lin grabbed some of my bags, putting them in the guest room. I said hi to V and Sebastain, before thanking Lin and heading to my room.

From that point, of me closing the door everything went downhill. I felt like Bella in the twilight movies. I sat in the armchair directed out the window, and watched the people. I had calls from Rafa and Daveed that I refused to answer.

I deleted all my social media and rarely left my room, unless it was for water, a shower, or to do my washing. I stayed quiet, and I stopped eating.

I felt bad, I was a guest here and I was being the biggest asshole.

A month went by and Lin had convinced me to eat the bare minimum, so that I wasn't going to starve myself.

A week after that V had to ask me to leave. I didn't protest and they gave me some money for a room and I packed my shit and left. I caught a bus to the nearest shitty motel and payed for a few nights.

The man from the front desk checked on me every 5 hours to make sure I hadn't off-ed myself and that I was eating.

That was untill Rafael showed up at my door after a call from Lin.