12. Sticky notes

I started writing on sticky notes. I finished writing when Rafa came into my room sitting on my bed.

"I've got the clothes there on his bed." He said picking up one of the sticky notes. "I know what your doing." He smiled and I took the note back.

"Well you arnt dumb, i knew you would. But I need you to do something for me." I said and he raised his eyebrows at me.

I stood up taking all the sticky notes and put them on my hand. Rafa got up too, following me into Daveed's room. I put a note on the pile of clothes.

'Closet. Best shoes.'

I put another one on the closet door.

'Downstairs, keys.'

I rushed downstairs Rafa following close behind me. I slapped the second last note underneath were his keys hung.

'Car.'

I then went out to his car and put one on the driver side window.

'Ley park. Follow the lights. ♡︎'

Last note was done and I went back inside. I plopped on the couch pulling out my phone. Rafa jumped onto my lap. He landed with an 'oof' and I pressed Jazzy's number putting the phone to my ear.

Faith! Hey what's up?

"Hey Jazz, I have a favour to ask. Can you come over? Decided on the date, might end with what you suggested. But I need a makeover." I explained hearing her laugh on the other end.

On my way!

She hung up and I turned off my phone.

"Ok Mr. C. I need you to tell Daveed to look in his room at 8:30. He needs to be at the park around 9." I said and there was a knock on the door. I jumped up, pushing Rafa off me.

"I've got it D!" I called out opening the door.

Jasmine started speaking before I covered her mouth with my hand. Shushing her.

I grabbed her hand, pulling her up-stairs, Rafa went into the office and they started working on some music.

"What the fuck?" Jazzy asked once we were in my room.

"Daveed can't know your here. Its a surprise." I said looking at the time. "Ok Jazzy, we have 2 and a half hours."

Over the next 20 minutes we had Face Timed Oak, Ant, and Pippa, to decide on a dress. We settled on a short, black of the shoulder dress with flared sleeves.

The next 2 hours was spent with Jazzy doing my hair and makeup. She gave me a soft brown smoky eye with a gold inner corner, and a sharp wing. I put on some lashes and a light peach lipstick before Jasmine finally helped me into the dress.

Jazzy handed me a pair of black strappy heels and stood back while I put them on. She rushed me to the full length mirror and I gasped.

I looked... hot. Dang, the dress was tight in all the right places, and the arms of the dress were wonderful. I took a strep closer admiring the makeup and hair. She had curled the ends lightly and pinned some back.

I texted Rafa asking him to keep Daveed in his office while we left. I sent him a picture of the outfit also.

I turned to Jazzy "Can you drive me to central, Lin set up everything else. I just need a lift?" I asked her and we nodded. We walked downstairs, being careful to close the door quietly.

Daveeds POV

Rafa smiled at his phone and I heard a car start outside. I looked at the time 8:30. I pulled my headphones off and Rafa jumped up.

"Faith told me to tell you to look in your room." He said before leaving the office going into the kitchen.

I furrowed my eyebrows, before going upstairs into my room.

I saw a white short sleeved button down and a pair of yellow plad pants. I pulled a stickynote off the shirt and read it.

I read the one of the closet door, taking it off and grabbing some black dress shoes. I put the rest of the clothes on, grabbing a jacket on my way out of the room.

I went to where my keys hung and I took the note.

"Car? What the fuck. Rafa what's going on?" I asked and he shrugged. I grabbed the keys off the hook and walked out to the car. There was another note.
Follow the lights? Easy enough.

I got in the car, and drove to the closest park.

Faith's POV

I saw Daveed's car and so did Lin. He put his hand on my back and whispered in my ear.

"Go get him." He left me with that, going the back way out of the park. I stood at the end of the light path. Waiting for him.