20. Feet and Robes

Vanessa had came in and kicked all of the guys down stairs. She had me sitting on the toilet while she looked around the entire house. I refused to leave the bathroom untill every inch of the house was checked.

She came back to the bathroom 10 minutes later and got down in front of me. She was sitting on her heels and she was holding my hands.

"He's not here sweetheart. I promise." She said and I stood up.

She got up too and I hugged her. She hugged me back, rubbing my back.

"I am so sorry for freaking out." I whispered and she kissed my head.

"Don't be sorry, I may not completely understand, because you refuse to tell me, but don't be sorry." She shushed me and pulled back.

"I saw him standing behind me. I turned around and he was gone. Maybe I need to start wearing my glasses more." I explained and she hugged me again.

"Oh honey. It's ok, but you know what I'm gonna ask don't you?" She asked, I did know what she ment. Rafa and Daveed. I had to tell them, but I was terrified.

"Yea I know. But I don't want Daveed to freak out. Or Rafa, because we all know he's capable of it." I said walking into my room, and putting my glasses on. Everything got clearer and I realised how much I needed them to see clearly.

"Come on sweetheart we should go downstairs." V said and I nodded. I put Rafa 's black dressing gown on and took V's hand, walking downstairs. I went straight to the dining table, expecting to see the boys, but no.

"They're all outside hon." She said and I looked outside. Rafa and Lin both had beers, and Daveed had an empty whisky glass in front of him. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and walked outside. V sat on the chair Lin was on and I had to choose between Rafa and Daveed seeing as we only had 3 chairs.

I went with Daveed seeing as he wasn't holding a drink, and sat between his legs, leaning back on his chest. He rested his chin on my shoulder and I took another drink of my beer, listening into the conversation going on around me.

"Are you ok?" Daveed whispered stealing a sip of my beer.

"Are you? Stealing my drink and shit?" I whispered back, making him laugh. "I Saw Charlie in the mirror behind me upstairs, and it freaked me out that's all." I explained. Waiting for his answer.

"Do you have any idea why you saw him?" He asked me, his arm snaking around my waist and under the dressing gown.

"Well I think it was just my eyes. I haven't been wearing my glasses nearly enough so it was probably just my bad eyesight."

I knew it wasn't what was happening, I don't know about trauma but there has to be some psychological reasoning behind this. Otherwise I don't know what I'm gonna do.

"I was worried about you. We all were. You completely shut down." He whispered again and I nodded.

"Better than self harming though." I whispered back, turning my head and pecking him quickly on the lips. Which only Vanessa saw. She winked at me and I smiled back, pitting my finger to my lips, telling her not to tell anyone.

"So Mr. Casal, how's the Miles EP coming?" I asked, finally joining the conversation.

"Well Diggs is helping but we've got 3 of the 8 done and finished." He said pulling out his phone.

"This is for your movie right?" Lin asked looking between the two boys.

"Running Down. Yea" they both said before looking at each other and smiling.

"Wernt you thinking of changing the title though?" I asked and Rafa nodded.

"Well yea, we wanted to change it to Blindspotting." He explained "but that might not be final so we shall see." He gave me his phone, showing me the 3 songs they had finished and I nodded, passing it back.

I pulled out my own phone from the dressing gown pocket and snapped a photo of everyone's feet, around the fire.

I went to Instagram and posted the photo. I wrote the caption and posted it.

Beers by the fire with some of my besties. X @daveeddiggs @rafaelcasal #linmanuelmrianda #vanessanedal Love you guys.

I waited a minute before the squad that was here earlier started commenting on the post. Most saying they missed the beers and some with crying emojis.

All except Daveed and Rafa who both commented.

"@FaithGrey stop taking photos of my feet" - Rafa's comment.

"@FaithGrey @Rafaelcasal y'all smell the same, what's up with that?" - Daveed's comment.

"First of all. Rafa, this is the only photo of your feet I have ever taken" I said turning to the man, who was laughing and explaining to Lin and V what I ment. "Second of all. I'm wearing Rafa's t shirt and robe." I finished and Rafa looked at me closely.

"I fucken knew it was mine." He explained taking a long drinking his beer.

"No you didn't! I've been wearing this for a week!" I said back and he sighed.

I won this time.