5. To be Continued

We were having one of the best mornings so far, Daveed was touchy, and clingy today, not like I was complaining, but I had to smack his hand a few times.

I reached up trying to get one of the plastic cups, to get Sebastian his juice.

I felt a large hand on the low of my back and a caramel hand reach up past mine, grabbing a small blue plastic cup.

"You know you really should wear shorts, I mean it's a nice veiw, but I don't want Rafa looking, or god forbid Lin" he whispered in my ear.

I grabbed the cup from his hands, reaching up to whisper back.

"And maybe you should put a shirt on, and not wear sweatpants, if your gonna get a hard on." I kissed his cheek.

I went to the fridge getting Seb his drink, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Daveed blush, and roll his eyes.

As I walked past him I put my hand on his chest, whispering once again.

"I'd go deal with that." I walked away, to the lounge room, having Sebastian sit on the floor in front of the Tv instead of the couch.

I heard the bathroom door close, and a back, or head loudly lean against the door. Rafa looked to me confused, he'd clearly seen our conversation.

"What was that about?" He asked, quietly, mindful of Sebastian and Lin sitting only feet way from us.

"He told me I should wear shorts, and I told him to wear a shirt. And somthing other than sweatpants if he's gonna get a boner." I said back a little less quiet, causing Lin to scoff.

Rafa stifled a laugh his eyes going wide. "You're kidding right?" He chuckled looking in the direction of the bathroom, it's been about 7 minutes since he went in there.

I followed his eyes and gasped. "He's been in there for a while." Lin looked back at me tilting his head to the side.

We all heard a thump and the toilet flush. Rafa and I both laughed covering our mouths. A door opened and closed, and it wasn't long before we heard Daveeds voice.

"I'll be in my room." He coughed going upstairs.

Rafa and I broke into a fit of giggles. I slapped my hand over my mouth, hearing Mind over Matter playing from Daveeds room.

"I'm gonna go check on him." I said getting up walking to his room. I knocked on the door, hearing him singing. I knocked louder, and the music was turned down.

Daveed opened the door and blushed.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. It wasn't my intention." I said opening my arms for a hug.

Daveed nodded wrapping his arms around his neck. My arms went around his neck and I felt him lower his hands to my butt.
"Jump"

I did as he said jumping, wrapping my legs around his torso. I burrowed my head in his hair, and he kissed my shoulder.

"Now this is what you call a proper hug." He whispered adjusting his grip on my bum. I laughed locking my feet behind his back.

"Why because you've successfully got your hands on my ass?" I said pulling back looking at him.

He raised and eyebrow and chuckled. I smiled shaking my head. He looked from my eyes to my lips, then back to my eyes. I smirked, leaning in.

The space between us was mere centermeters and, this time, he lent in, kissing me softly, but with full of passion. He pulled back, looking worried.

I laughed a put wrapping my fingers in his hair, pulling our faces towards each other. This kiss lasted longer and was deeper. By the end of the kiss he had set my feel back on the floor and my body was pressed as close to his as humanly possible, without removing clothes.

"I guess your fine" I pulled away from him gasping for breath. He laughed leaning his forehead against mine.

"I'm great. We should probably go down stairs then" he said brushing hair out of my face.

"To be continued" I said scooping my hair up into a messy bun.

I hopped down the stairs leaving an excited Daveed behind me.

"Continued? Seriously?" He asked following me into the hall.

"Yes Daveed." I turned the corner jumping on the couch next to Lin.

"Yessssss" I heard Daveed whisper from behind us.

Well he's happy. Why arnt I?

Maybe, it's because I have a boyfriend who I left back in Oakland.

Maybe because I know he wouldn't care. But he would beat me blind because of it.

Maybe because I know I have to tell him. Tell him I'm unfaithful. Tell him I don't love him. Tell him he needs to leave me alone. Tell him I don't want him anymore.

Fuck.