24. Trying

Lin sat me down again and sat next to me. Keeping one arm around me, rubbing my arm, while mine were around his waist.

"What was that about?" He asked me taking the beer from my hands, putting it out of my reach.

"The waitress was hella touchy feely with Rafa and she was completely diffrent with me. I didn't even get my food. Rafa was completely oblivious too, which made it worse. Then before that I found out that Daveed broke a pinky promise. Which is like breaking the law in my mind." I explained quickly, trying  not to relive the nightmare of a morning.

"Fuck me. Its only 9 and your day has gone to bad to shit to a nightmare." He sighed trying to make me laugh. It didn't work. "Look, I don't know how to help with the whole Rafa thing, Becasue I don't have to deal with that, but with the Daveed thing, i'd talk to him. There might be something going on." He gave me advice that I either agreed with or didn't understand. By the time we were done, I was curled up in his lap like a child.

"I don't want to have to try Lin. I really don't. I feel like all I do is try and I can never have a break. I try to make sure everyone is happy. I try to make myself happy. I am sick of the trying" I cried out, looking up at him. He smiled sadly and wrapped himself tighter around my body, kissing my head.

"I know honey. I know."

20 minutes later I was sat outside with Rafa, Daveed and Lin. The boys both looked tired. Daveeds hair was still up from last night and Rafa looked like if he ran another hand through his hair it would fall off.

I kept my head down, listening to Lin talk.

"You both made Faith upset. Daveed you broke one of her few rules, and broke her heart. Rafael you completely ignored the fact that Faith was feeling invisible while you were at breakfast today." He said talking to the boys individually. "Neither of these things are ok, especially since you all had fights."

"What do you want us to do Lin?" Rafa asked his hand going to his hair.

"How about not act like children and take into account of other people's feelings." He snapped, making Rafa recoil into his seat.

Daveed turned to me and tried taking my hand, I crossed my arms before he did and he pulled his hand back to his body.

"Look Faith. I'm trying to get this album done. I just wanna make sure the fans like it. Im stressed that's all" he tried to explain and I scoffed. Looking at him, tears welling in my eyes.

He saw this and his face dropped.

"You broke my one rule. I don't have many but that is the one you don't fuck with. I understand that your trying to make your fans happy but your going to overwork yourself. I can't tell you how many times I've seen Rafa do it. I'm worried you'll get sick. Why can't you understand that" I said, my voice was low and I kept myself calm.

"Your right. I'm really sorry." He sat back in his chair playing with his rings.

Rafa started to speak before I put my hand up, stopping him.

"And you. You made me feel more invisible than I already do. That waitress was all over you! Touching you up and as soon as she got to me she became a bitch. The only good thing about breakfast with you this morning was spending time with Sebastian, and meeting the fans." I was really trying not to cry but a few tears fell down my face and I wiped them quickly.

"I didn't realise.." was the only thing Rafa said. I stood up, walking over to Lin.

"That's the problem. That's your problem. Fix it."