Losing him would be losing you!

You get a call from grandmother telling you about the driver who will come to pick you up, Jin has asked this favour from grandmother, you are waiting for the driver as you stand by the street, you are thinking about Ms. Ji Eun who felt more like a friend to you for the first time but there is one more thing that still doesn't make sense why did your mother choose to deceive you by hiding Jin's past?

The driver is here and you ask him to take you to grandmother, you are on a journey to find answers and you feel like grandmother is the right place, even in happiness and sadness grandmother was always there with your mother, the only one who would know better.

You see grandmother sitting on a couch in her room with a pile of dresses lying on the table in variant shades, she is like you adoring all of clothes but still unable to decide which might look the best.

"This will be too simple and this too glossy but has a better design" she says to one of the housemaids who is helping her decide.

"Hello grandmother" you wish her reaching closer with an obvious cluelessness of what it is all about?

"Oh my child is here," there is a bright smile that has spread on her face "You look so pretty" she compliments after taking a glimpse at you "Come, sit here" she makes space for you next to her after the maid removes all the scattered dresses "I will decide later" she gestures, there is some unsaid communication going on between them and within no time you find the maid leaving.

"Are you going somewhere?" you ask her trailing your eyes over the dresses, those are exceptionally high-priced with all the diamonds tucked in them.

"Tomorrow is a big day" she beams, but your face tells a different story, needed to be heard "What is it? Is everything okay?"

"Can you tell me everything that I don't know?" you exhale, you are in a world made of questionable dark lines.

"How was your prom?" she tries to change the subject to something that you might find interesting.

"I came back but this is not important grandmother, please" you beg her to tell everything from the start, like the first chapter of the story.

"I knew your mother was ill, she was with me when she found it out in the report, her diagnostics didn't frightened her, the only thing that bothered was you and your future, she was scared that there would be no one to look after you when she dies, one day she begged me to find a protector, a guarding angel who could take care of you as the other half of you" she sighs as if the memory is still live in her subconscious mind "I was the one to suggest Seokjin because I knew his past was breaking the life out of him, he never said it but he was in pain and hurting, Seokjin was the only one in the world who I could be sure that he will protect you like his own, your mother kept his past a secret from you because she believed it won't matter to you once you find your love" she leans to hug you tightly "you gave life to a withering flower because you were created for him and he was for you, the perfect one"

"No, I lack, I lack in almost all of the things, I was never a match for him," you tell your heart, the truth that you can never deny.

"I don't think so, I think you are the only one that showed him not everyone is made to hurt you, not everyone will break your heart, you are the one who healed this broken man"

"But I left him to be broken again" you confess as the tears rolls down "I am no different" regret ringing inside your head.

"You left him because you love him, don't rush, don't jump to conclusions, take your time and do what your heart says because I know only love matters" she raps your head before wiping your tears.

You are back to your apartment, the course of winds seems like it has changed, the thoughts of being kept in the dark, the thoughts of not being his first are replaced by a pain that you left him alone to be hurt again, you want to get back to the home where you belong because you are deeply and madly in love with your man, Jin, nothing else matters to you anymore.

Your eyes hanging over the ceiling of the roof as you lay on your bed and this time not because you are confused but because you don't know if he will forgive you, tears are dripping from your eyes like pearls, he is your hero, your dark knight in the shining armour, your past, present and even your future, your soul illuminates whenever he is around.

Distance, separation and missing, you couldn't stand any of these at all but this distance only deepened your love, every time you missed him you realised how much you needed him, how incomplete you are without him, though it took you time to realise that he is an inseparable part of you, loosing him would be like loosing you.

You were on your own good, trying on a different path but your heart is still wounded and dry, all because he is so far away from you, your eyes are longing to see him again, you lips want to taste the sweetness of his lips, your words wanting to be heard by him, you want to live him again and make your heart a better place.

You don't realise when the cloud of thoughts drifts you in a sleep, you wake up by the sound of continuous ringing of the doorbell, you unconsciously amble downstairs to open the door, you look blearily to find Miso all dolled up at your door.

"It's eleven o'clock and you are still sleeping" she barges inside, she is holding some boxes in her hand.

"Didn't you change yet?" you open the fridge to get some water, you are thinking Miso is wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

"No stupid" she giggles "I wore a gown yesterday" she reminds, she is wearing a midi-dress with a glamourous make-up, a bit too much if it is just to visit a friend like you.

"Wear these, we are going out, I will make sure that you look jolting pretty" she hands you the packet as he pushes you from your shoulder to hurry up.

"Where are we going?" you manage to resist the push and turn to her to ask the basic question that you should know "I don't feel like going anywhere" all you want is to see Jin and learn his existence around you.

"It is an important event" she drags you to your room "so please get ready"

She had never clung on you like she is now, she nearly opens the buttons of your sleep top as you are taking more time to decide than needed, you are forced to wear the dress that she has brought with her, a floral printed bouffant dress that rest on your thighs, her artistic hands moving around your face to decorate it with glitters and shimmers before she layers your hairs with curtain bangs.

You are ready to go to a place you know nothing about but you don't know why it feels alright to you like you will be at the right place.

[A/n]

unedited

this beauty is to about to end.

Stay blessed! Thanks