11

It has been days since Daniel last saw Yeona.

It has been days since she disappeared from the library.

Daniel started to make up reason why she hasn't been coming to school these past few days but they didn't make sense.

That's when he saw Sunoo entering the class.

He was the one that lastly saw her when they met up for their Biology project.

Daniel quickly stood up and made his way to Sunoo.

"Hey, uhm, I wanted to ask you if you know why Yeona hasn't been coming to school lately", he asked.

Sunoo shook his head apologetically.

"Sorry, the last time I saw her was at the library but then she suddenly left. I don't know where she went, so I gave her stuff to the administration for her to pick up once she is back"

"Why didn't you tell anyone?", Daniel started to get mad about why he didn't go to the police or at least tell the teachers.

"Well, I did tell the secretary in the administration but I guess she didn't do anything about it"

Daniel let out a heavy sigh before going back to his seat.

"Thank you for telling me"

"No problem"

Sunoo gave Daniel a slight smile to cheer him up.

'I have to report this to the police but what can I say? I wasn't there when she disappeared. It was Sunoo but I can't force him to go to the police, right? I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to get involved in any of this'

The day went on and Daniel couldn't stop thinking about anything else than Yeona.

He was caught up in his thoughts to the point where he didn't even notice that the front door to his grandma's house was wide open.

'Shit'

He immediately rushed inside only to be greeted by her lifeless body.

The boy stood there in shock.

'Not again'

Daniel took out his phone and called the police.

In the meantime he just stared at his grandma.

His last hope.

He lost three of his family members in a row and he didn't even know the reason.

Where was he supposed to go now?

Daniel started to get lost in his thoughts once again and that's when it hit him.

'Yeona'

The day where he got kidnapped, Mr. Kim told him that he wanted a USB-stick from Yeona.

Yeona probably hasn't handed out the USB- stick yet, so Mr. Kim was trying to push her hurting her loved ones.

Her loved ones was him.

That's why she abruptly ended their friendship.

She didn't want him to be affected by it.

It all made sense in his head now and the first thought that came up was
'What is on the USB- stick?'

A while later, the police and the ambulance arrived and the whole process of interrogation started again.

At Yeona's