02

Lunch break

As Yeona was about to leave the classroom, somebody called her name making her stop in her tracks and turn around.

"Wait, would you mind showing me to the cafeteria? I'm kinda lost", Daniel said as he scratched the back of his neck.

Yeona was shocked.

She thought that she was very clear when she told him to leave her alone.

People usually leave her alone once she tells them to or they don't talk to her in the first place.

But Daniel.

He was different.

Eventually she end up showing him the way to the cafeteria since she was planning on going there anyway.

"You know, it's really nice of you to show me the way to the cafeteria", he said to break the silence.

Yeona just hummed to busy being deep in her thoughts.

'I feel like I forgot something'

Daniel just kept on talking without noticing that Yeona wasn't even listening.

'Rooftop'

She had completely forgotten about it.

Luckily they already reached the cafeteria, so she just excused herself and walked back down the hallway.

"I have to go", was the last thing Daniel heard.

'I couldn't even thank you yet'

Rooftop

"Took you long enough", Yeona was greeted by a voice.

"What do you want Yeonji?", she said back.

"You know exactly what I want", Yeonji said sounding a bit angered.

"No I don't"

"Yes you do"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"I said yes, so it's a yes. Got it you orphan?"

Those words triggered Yeona so much that she just wanted to push Yeonji off the small railing of the rooftop.

But she couldn't.

It was her twin sister after all.

"Give me the USB-stick", Yeonji ordered with her burning gaze.

"Never"

Yeona just chuckled.

"Hey, what are you two doing there? You are not allowed to go onto the rooftop. I may ask you to leave now?", the school's janitor scolded the girls.

"You're lucky this time", Yeonji whisper yelled as she didn't want the janitor to hear it and just walked past Yeona.

Yeona just rolled her eyes and made her way towards the exit.

After school

"This was a tiring day", Daniel complained as he walked to the front gate along with Yeona on his side.

She didn't understand why he kept following her.

She also didn't understand why she didn't actually mind.

As they were walking past a little shop, something caught Daniel's eyes.

A beautiful necklace.

It was simple yet so captivating, so he decided to buy it.

"Come on let's go inside!", he said excitedly as he dragged Yeona with him.

The bell above the door rang as Daniel opened the door causing the owner of the shop to come out of the back cabinet.

"Oh new guests. How can I help you two?", the old lady asked.

Daniel just smiled down at her and pointed at the necklace at the window.

"I would like to buy that one please"

The old woman smiled at him and walked over to the window to get him the necklace.

"I see you have good taste. This is a very special necklace because whoever you gift this to, will always be yours. It creates a special bond between you two which is indestructible"

'Bullshit', Yeona thought.

Daniel payed for the necklace which was surprisingly very expensive.

On the way to the bus stop Daniel couldn't stop smiling which confused Yeona a lot.

"If you don't stop smiling, I will beat you up till you stop smiling", Yeona said only making his smile grow even wider.

"You are so cute", he said.

At the bus stop

The bus hadn't arrived yet, so the two teens just sat down on the nearby bench.

"Why do people actually fear you that much?", Daniel asked out of nowhere.

That took Yeona by surprise but she was still able to give an answer.

"I don't know. Maybe it's cause I look intimidating?"

"Nah, I think you look adorable", he said smiling at her.

If Yeona hadn't learn how to hide her emotions over the past few years, then she surely would have blushed at this comment.

Yeona didn't show any reaction and just looked away from Daniel making him giggle a bit at her cuteness.

He didn't know what it was but something about her just made her so attractive.

Not too long after the bus arrived but as Yeona was about to get on the bus, she felt someone pulling her back by her wrist.

"Let's go somewhere fun", Daniel said before dragging her away from the bus.

~