06

Yeona was now following Daniel on his way home.

She tried to keep a long distance but still short enough for her to see him.

The sun was setting down already but it was still bright enough to have a clear view.

He kept walking until he reached his house.

Yeona was kind of surprised by the appearance of the house.

It looked very old and not in the nicest state.

She was taken back because she always thought that Daniel was on the richer side of society or at least in middle class.

But she is the last person to have the right to judge anybody.

Yeona let out a sigh of relief knowing that Daniel got home safe.

As she was turning around to go back home, somebody appeared in front of her.

"Hiii!"

"Jesus Christ!", she yelled out.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing here?", Yeona asked clearly annoyed.

"You don't remember me? I'm Sunoo, your partner in Biology", he said with his famous eye smile.

Yeona rolled her eyes and just walked past him.

"Hey, wait! Let me walk you home. It's kinda late already and it's very dangerous for a girl to walk alone at this time", he said as he caught up with her.

He kept blabbering stuff and Yeona didn't even listen to him.

"Oh and about the project, I bought all the stuff already. You might wanna take a look at it?", he asked.

Yeona didn't answer, so he hit her shoulder slightly.

She suddenly snapped back and gave him a glare.

"What?"

"The project! I bought everything already. You should come see it", Sunoo repeated.

"Yeah, whatever", she answered.

"Can I have your phone number?"

Yeona gave him a disgusted and annoyed look.

"So we can meet up for the project", he added as a defense.

Yeona thought about it for a while and end up giving him her number and so did he.

"Call me when you want to meet up", Sunoo said after he gave her his number.

A few minutes later they arrived at Yeona's house.

She was a little worried about Sunoo's reaction once he sees her house.

It wasn't a secret that Yeona was an orphan and put into a mental institution once.

Everybody knew that.

But she still had that uncomfortable feeling.

Sunoo on the other hand seemed unbothered by the big sign in front of the house that said :
'A knew home for lost children'

He still kept his smile and said his goodbye.

"So, see you tomorrow at school then", he said and left.