Chapter 20

(I can't believe I'm saying this, but this is the last chapter in this book. Thanks for all the support and if this get to 10k reads then I will write a sequel! ILYASM❤️)

------•------

Emma POV

"Come on Aladdin is this way." I called to Jasmine behind me. I decided not to leave her on Neverland alone, so I brought her back to Storybrook. She stayed the night with Killian and I, and now we are taking her downstairs to reunite with her true love.

"Thank you so much Emma I really mean it." She said as we entered the elevator to go down to the main floor.

"No problem." I sighed as I hit the 'G' button. The elevator jerked into action and I felt us going down. I stuffed my hands in my leather jacket pockets and I whistled a song from Tangled last night. Jasmine shifted awkwardly as the elevator went from floor '1' to the ground floor. As soon as the elevator opened, Jasmine took off. She rounded the corner and I lost sight of her. I quickly walked after her.

"Aladdin!!" I heard her screech. I rounded the last corner leading to the lobby, and saw what I expected to see

"What.....how did you get here? You were sent to NeverIsland or whatever it was called." Aladdin asked obviously confused.

Jasmine giggled. "It's Neverland. And Emma helped me home." She turned to face me. Aladdin shifted his glance to me.

"Thank you Mrs. Swan. How could I ever repay you?" His eyes filled with gratefulness and love.

"Just do me a favor and don't get separated again." I chuckled.

"Will do. This is truly amazing thank you so much." Aladdin looked into his true loves eyes.

"It's my pleasure." I replied.

---•---

Meg POV

"Do you want ham or turkey on your sandwich?" I asked as I stood at the small wooden kitchen counter. Pan was slightly rocking back and forth on the hammock. He was whistling a tune and playing with his pipe.

"Both," Pan looked up and smirked at me.

"Well aren't you hungry!" I laughed.

"Well teaching you how to use magic is very exhausting." Pan joked and chuckled.
I shifted uncomfortably.

"Did you fix the pipe yet?" I asked changing the subject. I wasn't very comfortable talking about my magic. It seemed like Pan was a little to comfortable talking about it...

He chuckled. "I already told you Meg, I only certain people can hear it."

"Can you play it one more time?" I asked.

I thought Pan was going to say something like 'no Meg you probably won't hear it' or something in denial to what I just suggested, but he didn't.
Instead, he put the pipe to his mouth and blew.
Music came out.
I heard it.

It sounded like birds chirping in the early morning. The sound was raspy, but beautiful. It was so light and airy. I felt like I could just start dancing in the middle of the treehouse. I raised my eyebrows at Pan as he continued to play. He stopped and looked at me.

"Can you hear it?" He asked confused.

"Yes I can!" I exclaimed. "I can hear it!"

"Meg that's wonderful!" Pan jumped up from the hammock and embraced me in a hug.

"I know!" I smiled and hugged him tight.

"You know what means.." Pan pulled back from the hug and looked me in the eyes.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"You are officially a permeant resident of Neverland!" Pan smiled wide.

"P-permeant?" I asked.

"Yea!"

"Are you sure?"

"Meg..." Pan looked at me hard. "Do you want to stay here with me?"

"Of course I do but it's just.." I stopped and held my breath.

"Just.....what?" He asked concerned.

"My family is in Storybrook." I sighed.

"But I can be your family now!" Pan said and looked at me in anticipation.

"I know Pan it's just that..." I sighed, "I'm gonna miss them so much you know?"

"I know Meg....but I can be anything you want. I will do anything for you Meg." Peter proposed.

"I know Peter and that's really sweet. Thank you." I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed both of them.

"I love you Meg." He chuckled.

"I love you too Peter." I smiled.

After Peter and I talked, we sat down at the small wooden table in the treehouse. There we sat there and talked about everything east of Skull Rock. We sat there happy, Peter and I. There we sat eating sandwiches, and falling more and more in love with each other, if that's even possible.

But you never know, anything is possible.