Having seen of Cashel grew up, it is humbly as he originally works his ass off around here before he got his so-called-job. Owning and running a business like this, I wonder why Cashel didn't promote their wine? Or he did at masyado akong nagmamagaling ngayon? Oh well. Seeing more of him aside of his city life, I'm kinda attracted to Cashel Corprew of Beaujolais rather than the Cashel Corprew of Paris.

"So, what do you think about it, Cosette?" Tito asked.

"I mean, I've never been closer to any wine fields before so this is my first time. It's actually unbelievable and quite amazing."

"Thank you, that was such a lovely for you to say," he genuinely smiled and I'm just speaking the truth and it is what's going on my mind. Nakangiti rin naman sa akin si Cashel. I guess, he's just happy. Hindi niya rin binibitawan ang kamay ko. I'm kinda getting used to it though. "Maintenant, let's go to the Wine Cellar."

We headed to their huge Wine Cellar, too. It is built next to their chateau and as we walk inside, nag-iba ang temperature at medyo kinilabutan ang buo kong katawan. It is just a sudden drop in the temperature to maintain the wines. Natural lang daw iyon, it's what they told. Hindi rin naman big deal.

There's a lot of shelves on the wall and then rows of barrels lined up on the right side. Patong-patong din ang karamihan and they are all not the same. They have different variants and taste. And just like what Tito said, pinatikim niya sa akin ang staple wine or ang popular wine sa kanilang brand.

I've tasted a few and they are all amazing. Some are strong and wild in the mouth and some are soulful, bittersweet. Mabuti na lang ay paunti-unti lamang ang pinapainom sa akin kung hindi ay bagsak ako mamayang gabi. 

I don't wanna end up drunk, the last time I was, may sinabunutan daw akong babae sa isang bar na nangyari ang isang victory party. I was embarrassed waking up the next day hearing about it, sana hindi ganito ang mangyari ngayon. And I have high hopes that I won't be drunk-minded tonight.

"So what do you think of our wines, Cosette?" tanong ni Tito.

I wipe lips with my tongue, kinda savoring every bit of it then smiled at him. "All are good. Very exceptional. I'm just not sure if I had this wine before but I do think I did. Corprew wines are something that can be called remarkable. It is delicious but for a person like me who's not really an alcohol-drinker, a taste of it was already satisfying enough."

"Cosette just loves to make people love her, she spoke too much flowery lovely words," Cashel said and I nudged him hard on his side. 

"No," depensa ko sa kanya. "This is different. Iba ang pina-plastik sa totoong sinasabi ko ngayon. I love the wine... could I have one when we get back to Paris?"

"I have it in my apartment, Cosette," Cashel said. "I'll give you a bottle."

"Duh, hindi mo naman kasi sinabi 'di ba? Ni hindi ko nga alam na isa pala kayong may-ari ng wine brand."

"Whatever she's speaking, I'll give her a bottle, it's no big deal," Tito laughed. "And there's nothing more to show here in the Wine Cellar other than these barrels and bottle of wines on the shelves. Though this is what I always witness every single morning until the end of my day."

"That's phenomenal how dedicated you are, Tito. And why wouldn't Cashel promote your wines when he has over a million followers now?"

"I did, Cosette," pagtatama ni Cashel sa akin. "A lot of times, actually."

"He does," sagot pa ni Tito. "His influence on people worldwide boosts our sales and our production increases multiple times. Amauree's help to the business also made us successful to where we are now. And to my Papa who started it and look how big we are now, I can't even measure it."