Chapter 4

The knights and servants step out of the way as their King drag you into his office. Skeppy and Bad talking to Punz and Spifey what happened. Oh boy, they wish they would see still walking the next day.

You and Technoblade enter the room as he quickly shut the door as you turn around a sword flew beside your head.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was?" Technoblade as he comes towards you. "You almost got capture by Dream if it wasn't for those fireworks, " he said as he let out a frustrated growl. "Do you hate me that much?" Technoblade asks you as he stares at your eyes.

"I don't, " you said to him straightly.

"Answer me truthfully Esmeralda, " he glares down at you.

"I don't hate you, your majesty, " you said to him. "When you took me in like a knight I thought to myself that I will get paid greatly. I could explore the world without any worries or any doubts, but I never know that I'll be your personal knight. Knowing that I'm not the best knight out there, " you said to him straight in the eyes.

One rule about this kingdom is not to stare at the King's eyes, it could disrespectful. But other than that a rumour has it that a man staring right into his eyes and saw his death right into his eyes, on the next day he was found hanging on a tree, with a note saying 'I do not wish to die by the king's hands' repeatedly.

Techno looks at you for a moment before letting out a sigh, "you're fearless. That's what I like about you, " he mumbles to himself. "To the corner, now." He said, voice cracking a bit.

You let out a sigh as you bring a chair to the corner, you sat on the chair as you face the wall. Technoblade wants to laugh at the sigh but he has to keep his reputation. You then grab an ender pearl from your pockets and threw it out off the open window. "\o7," you said before disappearing and landing on a tree.

"[Y/n]?!!!" Techboblade watched in disbelief as he saw you ran away. You ended up being captured, yes, but this scenario happens about three times.

Technoblade breaths heavily as he hold you down to the chair, "what the fuck..."

"Watch your profanities, your majesty, " you said to him.

"Tch" he rolled his eyes. "Profanities my ass, " he mumbles to himself. "Two months, " he said.

"Pardon?" You ask him.

"Two months, you work here and I'll let you go after that," Technoblade says to you.

"Deal, " you said quickly making him loon at you in disbelief.

"Wow..." Techno just palms himself to the face as he let out a low chuckle. "You better not leave without my approval this time, " he said to you.

You saluted, "yes sir."

____________________

In those two months, your life is pretty much the usual. Wake up, eat, stand by the king, sleep and repeat. But your co-knights started leaving the kingdom, like Punz, Skeppy and Halo. It makes you a bit lonely hit you write to them for a few times. You heard that L'manberg gain their independence after for a really long time. You were happy for them until Technoblade them receives a letter of assistance from Pogtopia.

"Tommy is requesting assistance?" You ask him.

"Yes but it's a different case, " Technoblade asks. "He and Wilbur got kicked out Manberg."

"They got kicked out?" You asked in shock. "And I thought the nation is called L'manberg, " you said to him.

"Apparently their newly president rename it into Manberg, I heard he got quite the ego," Technoblade mumbled as he sighs. "I'm going, " he said to you.