Chapter 12

"Could I talk to you in a second?" Sapnap asks you.

You looked at him, "alright." You said as you stand up from the couch as you followed Sapnap somewhere. You two waln down to an unfamiliar hall making you look at him with doubt, "where are we going?" You asked him.

"This is far enough, " he says as you look at him with more confusion, tension rising in the air. Then suddenly, he slammed you to the wall making you since in pain, "listen here." He said dangerously.

"What are you doing?" You glared at him.

"I don't know how you manage to manipulate them, thinking that you're good but that won't work on me." Sapnap says to you.

"Manipulate? How the hell am I manipulating them?" You asked him as you let out another quiet groan as he pushed you harder on the wall.

"The markings on your wrists, " Sapnap says to you. "That seems to be suspicious enough to think that you're not human. Maybe you're a witch, " he said.

"I'm no witch, Sapnap." You said to him. "I'm far from being that, " you added.

He looked down at you, "then what are you? A demon?" He asked more as his grip on your shoulders tighten.

"You're hurting me, " you said to him.

"Yeah right, " Sapnap rolled his eyes. "If you ever did something stupid, I'll kill you." He started as his eyes glowed with a fiery shade. Even though you feel his murderous aura, you find those colors comforting.

"That won't be necessary, " you punch him on the face making him caught off guard as he wince in pain, you push him as you tired running away but he grabs your hood and slams you down to the ground

He brought out hid sword as he tries to push in towards to you, you quickly kick him on the stomach as he falls back. You tried to stand up but he grabbed your foot(wrist) as he manage to stab you on the right thigh with an arrow. You tried not to scream in pain as he crawls on top of you as he tries to stab you with the blade. You grab his wrist, trying to push the way the blade from you. You though he was a nice guy, but maybe not.

'Please... Not now!' You thought in your mind as you feel your thigh getting numb. You heart dumping fast as you feel that one emotion that you once feel, fear. Sapnap saw that in your eyes as he made that to his advantage. You then saw that faint pattern of a cloth, of an bandana.

You have no choice, but to scream, "TOMMY!!" Sapnap looked at you in confusion as he was grabbed and thrown away with a great force.

"[Y/N]!” He then kneels down on you as he help you sat up. He holds you in his arms as he glares at the raven haired male. "How dare you Sapnap!? What did she ever done to you?!" He yelled at him with rage in his eyes.

An arrow then went past on Sapnap's head as he saw Tubbo holding an arrow, Sapnap have no choice but to leave so he ran to a different direction as Tubbo runs to the two of you. "Are you okay?!" He asked you worriedly.

"I'm fine, " you said. "You have to quickly patch me up before my king gets back. He'll hunt Sapnap once he know what happens to me, " you said to them.

"But [Y/n]!"

"Please, " you look at them with pleading eyes. The two looked at each other as they nod in understandment.

______________________________

The two helped you changes cloths, including pants as they remove the arrow from your thigh and surrounds it with bandages. You wore some of Tubbo's cloths which surprisingly fits as you still were Bad's jacket. You slightly soaked your hair if Techno started asking you.

Everyone was now in the main room as the three of you enter, with you slightly limping. "Where have you been?" Techno asked as he notice your clothes.

"I've fall into a pond, " you said to him. You never lie to him but Sapnap's life is at stake at this. You looked at Sapnap as he looks at you with doubt on his face.

"You've messed up by brain, " Jschlatt says as he pouts.

"My apologies, " you said as you scratch the back of his head.

"Don't scold the poor lady, " Quackity says as he pats you on the shoulder making you wince in pain. "Does your shoulder still hurt?" He asked you.

"A bit yeah, " you responded. Techno looks at you with a blank look as he look down on your thighs, he looked back at you before giving you health potion.

"You're troublesome, " he said. You cringes at the sight of the potion. "Don't make me shove this down your throat, Esmeralda." He said to you. You eventually took the potion and drank it, now you don't know that this is a health potion where sparks/ sparkles appear and surround your injured area. Sparks appeared on your right thigh and left shoulder. Techno's face darken, "I knew it."

You sweatdrop as you see Sapnap's hands already shaking. You look at Techno who just started at you with killer eyes, he then just let out a sigh. He started pulling you somewhere as everybody stayed inside the main room. He made you sat down on a chair.

"Sir-" you were but off by Techno.

"Once upon a time, " he started. "There was a man who adored a woman very much. He'll give her gifts, flowers, and his affection. The woman keep declining his confessions but the man didn't give up as he continue to court her. But one day the woman he adored get hurt." His story get darker, "he started hunting the people who hurt his woman. They ran away from him as he hold a blade on his hand, but he just calmly walks to them as they starting run out of energy. He started killing them, every single of them as they beg for mercy. He crushed their skull with their foot and left them dying in there." You shiver at his story as keeps patting your hair. "Now tell me, Esmeralda, " you looked up to him. "Who hurt you?"

You were about to answer but Tommy beats you to it by screaming loudly, "is that a bee?!" Getting the two of you distracted.

"Where?!" Turbo looks around and then looked at him with displeasure, "I hate you."

Everyone the in the room let out a laugh in the room. You mentally thank them as you tried standing up from your position. But the King's grip only tightens, "you stay here."

"Give the woman freedom Technoblade, " Jschlatt says as he walks to the two of you. He only stare at him before letting you stand up. Tommy and Tubbo suddenly pulled you to the corner as they have card games in your hands..

"We're just gonna play, Techno!" Tommy says as he start shuffling the card. Dream let out a sigh then found his gaze on Sapnap who have a uncomfortable expression as some part of his hand is slightly covered in dried blood.

"Couldn't be..." Dream mumbles. He have to talk to him later.

Bonus: