Chapter 10

They climb down the stairs as they went to the cuboid. Other than that they see markings on the wall, but it's not the latter that you see on your neck, it's just scribbled drawings. You went to the plush cuboid as you feel the carved structure on your fingertips.

"Not gonna lie, that thing looks like a casket," Tommy says behind you.

You nod at him, "its a bit dark, I can't see the carved figures in this stone." You said then Technoblade walks towards you with a torch in his man.

"Ey Big T!" Tommy greeted him. He still hasn't forgiven him what he did to Tubbo but he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable. He was your king, after all, the king you trust.

"Child Tommy, " Techboblade greeted as Tommy then look at her with a pissed face as he started mumbling profanities at him.

You observed the figures carved in the objects, their designs but not just ordinary designs. A blade, a skull, a bird, a lion, roses, a snake and a crown. You tried figuring out what it means. "A blade that means a fighter, " they turn towards you. " a skull that could mean death. A bird that could mean hope or freedom, a lion that means courage, roses that could mean something intimate, a snake that could mean evil or betrayal. And a crown, that could mean a leader." You said to them. "What do you guys think?"

"Your interpretation is good but it still doesn't make sense, " Tommy says as he started thinking.

Then George joins in the conversation, "maybe it could mean what's happening around us?" He asked them.

You nod, "you could be right. Any of you can be the blade," you respond. "Techno and Dream could be death, I have no clue on who is hope but I could only think of Bad since his markings." You said making them confused.

"Markings?" George asked you.

"Its nothing, " you responded.

"Tommy could be the lion, " George continued making Tommy hide his smile as he feels like he compliments him greatly. "Roses, however... I don't know if someone liked someone, " he said as he shrugged.

Techno let out a cough, "continue."

George looked at him for a moment before pointing at the snake, " evil or betrayal. I don't want to say someone's name." George mumbled. "And a crown which means leader, " George ended.

"Why did you not include Techno in the crown part?" Dream says as he is listening to the both of you the entire time.

"I think all of you are leading nothing. I have different thoughts on the word 'leader'. His majesty right now is currently on the side of Pogtopia while you, King Dream are on either side. You two joined a group, meaning your current position right now would be a follower. If King Dream is a normal civilian and joins L'manberg then Wilbur would be the crown." You said not knowing if they would understand, your sweatdrop.

"I'm a bit confuse but I'm getting your point, " Dream says. "But I also have thought about it." He points at the snake, "snake are greedy and they want the crown. So the blade and the lion would fight the snake off resulting of the skull figure, " he points at the skull. "But I'm clueless about this two, " he points at the bird and roses.

"Agh! This is driving me nuts by thinking of it!" Tommy exclaimed as he crosses his arms.

You look down at the stone with a solemn expression. But that's actually your thinking face and people mistaken it a lot of times. Bad then notice you as he walks towards you, "are you okay [Y/n]?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm good, " you said to him.

"Are you sure?" He asked more.

You wear about to respond until you remember a conversation with spifey a month ago.

"Bad is one of our greatest fighters in this kingdom. But at the same time, he could be easily fooled, " Spifey said as he leaned back in his chair.

"What's the point of this?" You rose a brow.

"He worries about you a lot and you mostly answered him with a dead expression." Spifey then leans towards you a bit. "Smile at him, " he said.

"What?" You asked. "Smile?"

"Yeah!" Spifey exclaimed, "he never see you smile right? Answer him with a smile! It would catch him off guard!"

'This better work Spifey or I will come back there and beat your ass.' You thought in your head. Meanwhile, Spifey got shivers on his spine as he is doing his work. You then looked at him with small eyes as he returns the look with curiosity. You twitch the corner of your lips upwards as you said, "I'm okay, Bad."

You actually felt stupid at that time, the four looked at you in disbelief

You actually felt stupid at that time, the four looked at you in disbelief. "Did you just smile?" Tommy asks you.

Your lips turn into a frown, "I'm never going it again." You said to them.

Bad almost fall for that honestly, he knows your smile is but he will treasure that his heart. "I wish Skeppy would see this, " Bad says.

Technoblade shook his head, "please don't. I don't want him climbing into her like last time, it's hard to separate them off." He said to him monotonously.

Bad just let out a chuckle and a smile, Jschlatt then walks in as he observes the stone. "Is this a graveyard or something?" He asked beside you making you flinch as you smack him so hard and loud on the face by instinct. "What the hell woman!?" He exclaimed as he holds his cheek as it stings in pain.

"Oh, it's just you." You said to him as the others burst out of laughing. "My apologies, " you added making him groan.

"Nice shot!" Wilbur says as he continues laughing. Tommy and Dream keep wheezing.

"Your face is a bit rough not on a lie, c you said to him bluntly making them laugh more.

"Stop it, " he let out a group as he nimble about an ice pack. Then Skeppy came running in with an object in his hands.

"Look what I found!!" Skeppy exclaimed as he holds the object with pride. The others stare at awe, "it's a bit heavy but it's cool!"

Your [e/c] look at the object he's holding then looked back at him, " isn't that a scythe?"